Chapter 2-Not Much Of A Welcome.

After a couple of minutes with me standing there dumbfounded, I finelly managed to get my shocked ass through the doorway. There was a huge window overlooking the forest, and on the right I saw a big flat screen TV with an Xbox 360 attached to it. And a leather-couch facing the TV; on either side of me there were two doors. I chose to go to the left one. A huge four-poster bed was in the middle, desk on the right with a sunset view. And on the left was another door most likely leading to the closet. I checked it out and found myself in a fancy bathroom. I closed the door and noticed a walk-in-wardrobe with the door open, and I noticed that my clothes were already in it. A+ for style, I'll give the school that.

"Hell yeah!" Ava yelled from her room. "I'm loving this room already!"

I laughed and walked into the common room. Ava was lying on the couch, her legs hanging over the end.

"Lazy ass," I rolled my eyes.

"And you know it," She replied sticking out her tongue.

"So mature," I teased.

One eyebrow raised, "Well we girls do develop faster than boys, it's a known fact, don't cry over it."

"Trust me I won't," I shot back. "Oh, the Headmistress said that this is the girls dorm."

Ava stared at me for a few seconds, and then she threw her head back and roared with laughter. "You'll love that!"

"Talk about embarrassing, thanks for the support," I grumbled.

"Hey its what I do best," She said, a huge smile on her face.

I glared at her, and she returned it. We held a staring contest, after a few seconds Ava gave up.

"And the champ wins this round!" I roared quietly.

"Only because I let you win!" Ava protested.

"Sure, sure," I teased. "As I am a gentlemen I'll let you think that."

She snorted.

Tap tap

Ava and I turned our heads to the door; I raised my eyebrow at her in question.

She shrugged.

"Come on girl open up!" A girls voice yelled.

"Don't mind her!" Another yelled. "We just want to welcome you!"

Ava and I looked at each other, unsure on what to do.

"Come on we don't have all day!" The first girls voice yelled.

"Daela! Mind your words!" The polite girls voice rang out.

"Open the door," Ava's voice said in my head.

"No! You're the girl, so you open the door!" I snapped.

With a sigh Ava got up and opened the door.

Two girls walked in, one with blond hair and she had on shorts and a pink stylish top, with sandals. Her eyes were the color of the sea. The other girl had red fiery hair, and was wearing black boots, red t-shirt and jeans. Her eyes were shockingly violet and her face held a hard look to her that said 'Buzz off.'

"Hey sorry about that," The blond gushed. "I'm Tracy, and this is Daela, though you might have already heard that."

Daela nodded glaring at Tracy, I could tell she didn't want to be here.

"I'm Ava and this is Leo," She said pointing to me.

The two girls seemed to notice me in the room and turned to look.

I waved.

"Oh is he your boyfriend?" Tracy whispered to Ava.

She laughed, "No he's my brother."

A frown came across her face, "Then how come he's here? You do know that during sleeping hours no boys are allowed in the girls dorms."

"He's you know that guy," Daela informed, not bothering to whisper.

"Oh," Understanding came to Tracy.

"This guy is here," I snapped.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ava asked ignoring me.

"Rumors been going around that the Headmistress is letting in a normal person," Tracy said the word 'normal' like it was dirty.

I thought about what the Headmistress told me. "They in turn will make you an outcast. And most possibly make your stay here a living hell."

I gritted my teeth, obviously normal people aren't welcome here.

Ava's eyes flashed with anger, "Well tough shit because he's staying, so are you going to insult my brother or be nice? I don't have time for bitches."

Tracy looked shocked while a smile was at the corners of Daelas mouth. With that Tracy turned and exited the room, leaving Daela alone.

"Mind if I stay?" She asked.

Ava smiled, "You going to be a bitch?"

"Only if I must."

A smile crossed both of the girl's faces.

"I'm so glad everything's peachy," I said sarcastically.

They once again ignored me. Ava offered Daela to sit on the couch, which she did, while Ava closed the door and joined her.

"So, how the heck do you pronounce your name?" Ava asked.

 "Day-lah," Daela replied.

"I think you and me will get along just fine."

"Hello people can you hear me?" I interrupted.

No one said a word.

"I'll be going then," I mumbled.

I started walking to my room when Daela said, "I don't mind normal people. Tracy's just a bitch. She acts all nice but inside she's all fulled up on ugly."

"Yeah well I don't give two shit's what people think of me," I replied.

"You know Ava," Daela said to Ava. "I think your right, we'll both get along." And then she talked to me, "Just so you know Leo, your not bad yourself."

"I'm so glad," I said in a sarcastically sweet voice.

They both laughed and I walked into my room.

 -------------

Sorry guys! I know I have been late! But life has been getting in the way, with school and mid- yearly tests, ugh. :( So I hope you enjoy this chapter. :) so remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

Love ya all!

Ghostwatcher11 ;)