Chapter 3- Introduced

Quick note music on side! If you want you can just skip to the music bit, it was 58 seconds in. If you skip to that part than the music starts playing.

Chapter dedicated to cookieangel11

-----

At six a bell sounded throughout the school, I went into the common room to find Daela still there.

"You finally came from your rat hole," Ava teased.

Daela sniggered.

I shrugged, "At least my hair doesn't look like a hornet's nest."

Daela burst into laughter, "You guys are so amusing."

I did a bow, "Thank you, my lady, I do try."

She rolled her eyes, but a smile spread across her face, "Anyway the dinner bell went if you like I can introduce you guys to a couple of my friends."

Ava smiled, "Hell yeah!"

Daela looked at me.

"As long as they aren't bitchy dickheads I'm fine," I said.

With an eye roll, she walked towards the door and lead us down the stairs. We went through the hall that had staircases on either side and came into a huge dining room. There was another arch roof with windows on either side showing darkness outside, the tables were set up Hogwarts style and at the end, there was a huge table, that sat upon a raised platform with teachers sitting at it. The Headmistress sat in the middle. Lights were up against the walls. Daela lead us to a table at the end of the room with one girl, and two boys already sitting at it.

"Yo! Daela, finely made it," A guy smirked.

He had blond hair and hazels eyes. He looked on the scrawny side and was wearing black converses with ripped jeans and a white t-shirt that said: Hot Stuff.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever Rob, anyway I want to introduce two new people to our group."

They noticed Ava and I standing behind Daela.

"New comers huh?" The guy called Rob said, still smirking. "Welcome to our humble table. I'm Rob, but you can also call me Robby."

He winked at Ava.

"Not going to happen," Ava said, raising her eyebrow. "Dream on."

Everyone laughed.

"Feisty I like," Rob replied. "It's okay you'll soon fall for me, every girl does."

Ava sighed, a smile creeping onto her face. "In your little boy dreams. Hell! That even won't happen!"

Another laugh went through the group.

"Ignore love pants over there, he thinks his all that but we know the truth," Daela said. "So you, unfortunately had to meet Rob. He thinks his a womanizer, good looking and smart. Really he is a class clown, dumbass and horrible at getting a girl."

But a smile was on her face to show she was teasing.

Daela gestured to the girl, when I looked at her hair I blinked. One stand was red, another blue, green, black, pink, yellow and so on until it formed colours of the rainbow. When she turned her head to look at us I saw that her eyes were gold, my jaw nearly dropped but I had the sense to control it. She wore dark long boots, jeans a black tank top with a leather jacket over it.

"That's Vallia," Daela pointed. "She doesn't talk much, so good luck starting a conversation with her."

Vallia nodded at us, after giving Daela a glare, but didn't say anything. She did a quick once over at Ava but when her eyes landed on me, they stayed there. In those golden eyes I saw a hardness beyond the surface, a hardness that I understood. Vallia titled her head a bit, and I knew she could see my understanding. An understanding that had I learnt on the streets. And a silent moment passed between us, some part of me seemed to link to Vallia. Not like Ava's bond, but this went in depth to a part of me I couldn't name, it almost felt like this link seemed to recognize her. But that was impossible I didn't know her. This only lasted a moment and no one noticed the quiet exchange between Vallia and I.