seven

On their way to the roof, they met up with the other Phantom Alpha members. They all had to fight their way up to the roof, but with their immensely clean teamwork, they easily made it.

The intruder from before was on the roof. His cloak was gone. Seven could tell it was him from his body stature.

Seven sighed as she saw Three fighting two Blue Wings. There was one behind him, putting him into a chokehold. Seven groaned at her older teammate. He wasn't cut out for fighting. The Blue Wing operative that had him in a chokehold left her back completely open.

Seven ran forward and hit her on the soft spot of her head. She let out a strange mix of a yell and a groan before collapsing to the ground. Seven looked up in time to see another one running at her, but Zero easily intercepted and slammed her face onto the ground with no hesitation.

Something cold touched Seven's neck and she froze as her back was slammed against a hard chest.

"Don't move," he whispered.

Seven could feel a growl in the back of her throat. The knife was too close to her throat. If she moved, there was an 89% the blade would slice her neck. As soon as the rest of Phantom Alpha finished off Blue Wings, they took notice of Seven being held hostage.

"Play nice or Seven here will be dealing with a new hole to breathe through."

"You must be Icarus," Nine commented.

"So you've finally come out from the shadows," Six added. "You should have introduced yourself sooner."

The man chuckled. "A proper introduction it is. Phantom Alpha, I am Icarus. The pleasure is truly all mine."

"Nice to finally meet you, Icarus," Nine said. "Is Artemis here with you?"

Nine was keeping him busy. Nine would casually glance into Seven's eyes, trying to communicate with her.

 Nine would casually glance into Seven's eyes, trying to communicate with her