thirteen

"Sorry if this distracts you, but I'm actually jealous of how clear your skin is

"Sorry if this distracts you, but I'm actually jealous of how clear your skin is. I wish I had that kind of skin. My skin is so dry and oily. I'm so ugly."

"You're not," Zero immediately replied. "You're not ugly," he whispered.

Seven smiled. "You're sweet to say that, but it's true that I'm ugly. I wish I could be as cute as you."

His cheeks flushed. "I'm not...cute."

"Even the way you said that was cute," Seven gushed. "I hope I date a guy like you in the future. If I'm even still alive by then."

"You'll live," he said. "You're strong, Noona. You're very efficient and smart when it comes to missions."

Seven smiled. "Thanks, but even the best people can fall down from their highs. Let's talk about something less sad. What do you like to do?" Seven asked.

"I...don't know. I've always been into sports since I was little. It's how PHASe recruited me, but I've always liked the arts even more," Zero responded.

Seven was shocked to get a mouthy response from him. "Like drawing?"

"Yeah. I used to draw before I joined Phantom Alpha."

"What types of art?" Seven asked.

"Drawing, some singing too. There's not really any art I dislike."

"Then what's your favorite?"

"I don't really know. Drawing, maybe? I think I liked to draw dragons and skulls and stuff. Cool things," he said.

"Were you good?"

"I...can't remember. I don't really have memories...about normal stuff anymore."

Seven's blood chilled at that answer. She decided to not say anything else that would make things awkward.

"What's taking so long?" Six asked as he appeared behind the two. "You were taking so long, I thought you ran into trouble."

"Sorry, Hyung. I was delayed only eleven seconds longer than I would have been, I think."

"Is the lock open now?" Six asked.

Zero nodded.