Author's Note

Okay, so before you read the next chapter, please no that I am extremely sorry it took me so long. I had part of it done but I didn't like the way it ended, and life had me extremely busy. I'm appologize profusely and hope you continue to read.

Second, because I got so distracted, I starting calling Chase, Nick. So, throughout the first half of the chapter, Chase is Chase and the second part, he was Nick. I wanted this chapter up ASAP and don't have time to change it tonight, but I will tomorrow (hopefully). But, rather then changing Nick back to Chase, I think I'm going to start from the first chapter and change switch Chase's and Nick's name. I hope it doesn't confuse too many people, but because I'm me, its going to bug me. 

If you read this chapter before I have a chance to change it, though, just make sure to know that after a certain point (you'll regognize it) Chase will become Nick.

Enjoy! And don't hate me too much! ♥

UPDATE 6/14/14 - Chapter 3 has been changed. Nick Wilson is Drew's best friend on the team (catcher, Tyler Madden's best friend), Chase Hanson is the short stop on the team and a aquantence/friend on the team). Hope this clarafies things for everyone. Feel fre to ask any questions about it! Sorry for the confusion. Chapters 2 and below will be updated shortly. I will also be adding a team roster at the begginning of the story if you would like to check that out. Thanks for reading!