Michael x female! Reader

A/N: I just suddenly got inspiration to write this also plz help its 2 in the morning I need sleep.

Michael was still in the bathroom at the Halloween party, crying his eyes out. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve and looked in the mirror, attempting to look fine and happy. But he just started crying again.

~Y/N P.O.V.~
I was jut kinda sulking in the corner at this stupid Halloween party. I wasn't even invited, I just came because my "friends" dragged me here. The unnecessary loud music pumped in my ears.
"Ugh..." I muttered under my breath. I attempted to escape to somewhere quiet so my initial thought was to go to the bathroom. I saw that someone else was in there so I tried to walk away, but I heard soft crying. I knocked on the door, and when no one responded I let myself in. There, sitting in the corner, was a small adorable boy all curled up in a ball and sobbing uncontrollably. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched at my touch and then looked up at me, surprised. He quickly got up and wiped the tears off his face.
"I'm sorry! Do you need to use the bathroom? I'll leave. I'm sorry." He said.
"No, wait." I don't really know why I stopped him, but I did."you look like you need someone to talk too." He sat on the floor and cried some more. After a while he told me about his former best friend Jeremy who took this pill and then abandoned him and called him a loser. He sounded like a jerk.
"Hey, it's okay! I'm here, you can stop crying."
He looked up at me and blushed. "Sorry."
I dont know why, maybe it was the alcohol, but i leaned in and kissed him. He seemed hesitant at first, but then he kissed me back. He slid his tongue into my mouth and licked the entire inside of my mouth. He pinned me to the ground, kissing me deeply. He left hickys on my neck and jawline as I moaned in pleasure. I flipped us over and took off his shirt. FUCK HE WAS HOT WITHOUT A SHIRT. I traced my fingers over his chest and stomach as I began to leave hickys all over his neck. He moaned, and I loved the sound. I slid my hand into his pants, rubbing his already erected dick. He moaned more and more, causing me to get extremely wet. I took off my shirt and bra, revealing my boobs. He stared at them and then began to touch and lick them. I moaned as I watched his tongue dance on my tits. He flipped us over so that I was on the bottom, and began to start slipping off my pants. He took one look at my underwear and smiled seeing how wet I was. He rubbed my pussy through my panties, causing me to squirm and moan. He finally yanked off my underwear and started sucking on my pussy, exploring each fold and crease with his mouth. He stuck his tongue in and I let out a sharp moan. He wiggled the tongue around and went in and out with it.
"Mmmmmmmm" I moaned. "Fuck." He took his tongue out and kissed me again. I put him on the bottom now and pulled off his pants. I first pumped his huge cock with my hands, then I started licking the tip of it. He moaned and moaned. He shoved the rest of it in my mouth and I gagged because it was so big. He moved his hips slightly as I sucked and licked. I then positioned myself above his dick and asked if he was ready. He nodded and I slowly sat on his penis. We both moaned and yelled. When I was fully on his cock he said,
"Do it a-again."
"Hold on..ung....i have to get used to how big it is."I said as I felt his dick throbbing inside of me. "Okay." I said, and slowly came off it. I went up and down slowly at first, but I began to go faster and faster. To my surprise he flipped us over so I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me. He started pumping in in out as I screamed in pleasure. You could hear the slap of our skin colliding as he went faster and harder. "I'm gonna...!" He said then releasing his warm cum inside of me. It felt so good. I then cumed all over his dick. We both fell to the bathroom floor, exhausted. We got our clothes on and I asked him his name.
"Michael Mell." He said "Y/N." I said. He kissed me and said, "what a beautiful name." We then curled up and fell asleep in the bathtub.