Michael x Male!reader

A/N: because everyone deserves Michael.

I invited Michael and Jeremy over to play video games because I was bored on some random Saturday, and since they were kind of my only friends, I decided to invite them over. Jeremy said he couldn't because his dad was dragging him to something which was unfortunate
1) because Jeremy's a cool dude and I like hanging out with him.
And 2) because I liked Michael so it was just kinda sweaty and awkward for me when I was alone with him.
And I can't just uninvite him, I already told him I've got nothing else to do today. I waited patiently for him to arrive, while reloading my phone over and over to see if he texted me. When he got to my house he greeted me enthusiasticly.
"Hi Y/N!" He said. God he was adorable. We went up to my room and just kinda sat around. I was, of course, feeling pretty awkward.
"Hey, y/n?" Michael asked.
"Yeah?"
"I...need to tell you something." Of course. He didn't want to be my friend anymore and was going to hang out with better, cooler people and I'll end up alone, watching from a distance as the only person I really love moves on with his life.
"What is it?" I asked nervously. He hesitated for a moment, then leaned in. We kissed, lightly licking each other as our hands trailed up each other's body's. Things quickly heated up as we kissed passionately, practically eating each other's mouths. I slid my hand down into his pants and felt his cock. He was hard as fuck. I smiled a bit to myself, knowing I did that. I grabbed his dick tightly in my hand, which earned a gasp and a small groan. I massaged it and squeezed it, making all sorts of noises come out of him. I tugged his pants off, then I slid my hands under his shirt and pulled that off as well. I took a moment to look at his body in all its glory. I leaned down and sucked on his neck, leaving a few hickys.
"Wait...wh-what if people see them?" He asked. I licked his jawline up to his ear and whispered,
"Then they'll know your mine." He breathed heavily and shakily as I said this, and I loved what I was doing to him. I've never seen him this weak before. I removed my shirt and pants, leaving us both in our boxers. I left more hickys on his chest and neck as he moaned. I felt my dick harden as I heard the noise. I took his glasses off his face and set them on the floor.
"What are you d-doing Y/N?" He asked. I took off my boxers and positioned my dick in front of his mouth.
"I didn't want them to break." I say in what I hope is a seductive way. His eyes widened a little bit when he saw my penis in his face. I saw the bulge in his boxers grow. I lowered my hard shaft into his mouth and I felt his lips clasp around it. His tongue swirling around my head. I bit my lip, trying not to moan, but failed.
"Ammmmmmmmm ah!" When Michael heard these noises he grabbed my ass and pulled the rest of my dick into his mouth, causing me to go wild. Feeling his warm, wet mouth vigorously clench and suck my dick felt so good. He took one hand and grabbed onto my balls, which were swinging back and forth. He rubbed them, making me a moaning mess. I felt him remove his mouth, leaving a string of saliva connecting my cock to his mouth.
"That was amazing..." I said. He blushed.
"T-Thanks." He said. I started slowly rubbing his dick and he moaned a little bit. I tore off his boxers and pumped his dick with my hands.this made him squirm a little bit and groan more. I rubbed his head with my thumb. I stroked it and rubbed it and he groaned as his erection grew.
"F-Fuck" he said as I rubbed faster. I took him and flipped him over to go on his stomach.
"Wha--AH!" He said as I put the tip of my dick in his ass. I stuck it in slowly. He moaned and yelled, but didn't stop me. Once I was fully in, Michael winced in pain and his back arched. After a few seconds he said,
"You can move now..." I slowly took out my member and put it back in as Michael moaned and groaned. I went out and in slowly a couple of times, but I craved more friction. I started going faster as Michael yelled in pleasure. Soon I was slamming into him faster than I thought I could. You could hear his ass clapping on my dick and lots of moaning coming from both of us.
"I'm...gonna...AH! Cum!!" Michael bearaly got the words out before I saw white liquid spill out onto my sheets. I thrusted a few more times in and out before I came as well. I pulled out and lay down next to him.
"Wow." He said putting on his glasses. "That was amazing."
I kissed him again, licking and softly biting his lips. I heard a door open and I knew what that ment. My mom was home. And there was a naked boy in my room. And I just fucked him. Shit.