Michael x female reader ((request.))

A/N: This is a request for @animelover329 I hope you enjoy!
Y/n's P.O.V.
Jeremy hasn't been acting like himself lately. And, as his cousin, I'd like to think I'd know when he's acting weird. He's been completely ignoring me and Michael (his best friend). I've liked Michael for a while but I don't have the guts to tell him. So anyway, Michael and I have been hanging out more without Jeremy recently. We would always invite him but he would turn us down, saying he had something else to do. I hear my phone buzz and I look to see who texted me.

Michael: hey y/n! Do u want to come to my house later today? I just got these new controllers that u can see through!!
Michael is typing...
Michael: it's like ur playing with fucking air!!!1!!!
Y/N is typing...
Y/N: lol sounds like fun. When do u want me to come over?
Michael is typing...
Michael: whenever.
Y/N is typing...
Y/N: ok I'll be there soon.
Michael is typing...
Michael: Yay!!! :))))))

No P.O.V.
Y/N smiled to yourself, knowing Michael was happy to see her. She grabbed her bag and headed out. When she got there she noticed Michael in the window probably waiting for her to come. When he noticed her his face lit up. She made weird faces at him causing him to laugh. She got to the door and before she could knock, Michael opened it.
"Hi!" He said
"hey!" she said, smileing.
"come on in! My parents are out for the day so ive been kinda bored." he said
"your parents arent home?" she said as her dirty mind wandered and her face flushed. They went down to his basement and started playing aotd.
"These controllers are pretty cool." She said.
"I told ya!" They played for a while but after 3 hours they got bored and just started talking.
"Rich called me a "fucking ugly asshole." Yesterday." Y/N mentioned.
"What?!" Michael said. For some reason he seemed really upset.
"It's not that big of a deal, he says shit like that to me all the time." Y/N said.
"but hes so wrong! Your not an asshole! And your definitely not..." He blushed slightly and looked at her. Y/N realized that she was also blushing.
"uh t-thanks." She said. Michael leaned in and kissed her softly. Y/N was surprised at first but was about to kiss him back when he pulled away.
"S-Sorry!!!" He said, backing up. "I don't know why I did that...." He said as he was blushing a lot now.
" wait..." Y/N said. Michael looked up at her confused. "C-can you do it again?" Michael was redder than his sweatshirt.
"You...liked it??" He asked. She nodded, blushing like crazy. He kissed her again, and this time she kissed back immediately. Their tongues collided as Y/N ran her hand  up his shirt, causing him to moan slightly into the kiss. Michael laid Y/N on the couch underneath him without breaking the kiss. Michael groped Y/N's breasts through her shirt causing her breath to hitch.michael removed her shirt and stared at her almost naked torso. He attempted to unhook her bra, but failed. She reached back and uncliped  it quickly, throwing it to the side. He continued to massage her boobs as they continued to kiss. Y/N moaned as Michael squeezed. She took off his sweatshirt and shirt and felt her hands around his body. She then flipped them over, and in the heat of the moment, unbuttoned and slid off his pants. She could see the huge bulge in his boxers. She slid off her own pants as well and started to grind on him. He moaned and bit his lip, loving the feeling. Michael flipped them over and removed her underwear hungrily. He removed his boxers as well, revealing his huge dick. Y/N stared at it, her eyes wide. That was supposed to go inside of her? She didn't think it would fit. Michael noticed her hesitation. They both blushed, taking a second to fully realize what they were doing.
"We don't have to." Michael said. "If you don't want to, I mean."
"No...do it." Y/N said.
"Okay. But I'm gonna stretch you out first."
Y/N nodded. Michael stuck a finger in, causing a sharp moan to come out of Y/N. He slowly went in and out, trying not to hurt her. He stuck another finger in earning more moans from Y/N. He craved more of the sound, and whenever he heard it he got harder and harder. He stuck in a third finger pumping in and out very fast. She maned and moaned. He took all of his fingers out and positioned his cock in front of he vagina. She nodded, telling him to go in. Michael went in slowly and Y/N let out a loud yell. Michael froze hoping that he didn't hurt her.
"M-more." Y/N stuttered. Michael nodded, continuing to go in. They both were moaning now, and clutching onto each other. Once he was fully in, Y/N's pussy clenched around his rock hard dick. Y/N moved her hips around, moaning. She told him that he could move. He slid out and went back in, hitting Y/N's g spot.
"Ahh- Michael~~!" Y/N squealed. Hearing her moan his name like that made Michael even harder (if that's even possible).
"Say my name again." He pleaded, sliding out and into her once again.
"M-MIcHaL!" He went faster and faster. They both were moaning like crazy when Y/N said, "IM GONNA-!!" Her juices spilled out over his dick. And with a few more thrusts Michael soon cummed as well. His warm cum pouring into her pussy. After that, Michael collapsed on top of her and kissed her again, their naked body's rubbing against each other. They both looked over to see Jeremy standing at the bottom of the stairs.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." He said.

A/N: this was the longest smut I've ever written I hope you liked it! Also over 1000 words!!!!