Things get spicyyyyyyy (request)

A/N: this is a request from @lyssathepenguin also I didn't really want to do another X reader so I just chose a random name.

Julia was at the mall with her friend Michael. They were just coming out of Spencer's gifts with some crystal Pepsi. Michael was getting really excited about it.
"I wonder if it tastes the same! Or does it tastes different? Does it just look like sparking water?" He asked
He's so cute when he's all excited. Julia thought. Wait, he's like, my best friend. Is that weird? Is it weird to like your best friend?
"Hey, you okay?" Michael asked, snapping her out of her trance.
"Uh, yeah. I'm just really excited! About the crystal Pepsi."
Great recovery Julia. She thought, awkwardly glancing up at him. Just then, rich, the school asshole, was walking by. He looked extremely drunk, he was stumbling a little bit, and had a goofy devilish smile on his face. He came near them and got really close to Julia's face.
"Heeeeyyyyyy babbbbyyy. You wanna fuck cuz youuuu looookkk reeeaaallllyyy hot." He said, sluring each word.
"Hey, back off." Michael said. He had a small blush on his face.
" wwwoooaaahhh buddy. Shheee yourr girlfriend? I'm cool withhhh a threeeessomme..." Rich said.
"N-no!" Michael blushed like crazy. Michael eventually was able to shoo rich away from Julia, even if he was completely flustered in the process.
"Uh, thanks. For getting rich away from me." Julia said, trying to avoid eye contact.
"No problem." Michael said. His blush had calmed down a little bit, but it was still there. Julia looked at him. He really is adorable. She thought. Michael noticed her staring and looked back at her. They stood there for a minute, looking at each other. Julia realized she was staring and looked away, mumbling a
"Sorry..." Michael took her chin and angled it back towards him. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. Michaels whole face was a bright red.
"WHOOPPS. HAHAHHA, SORRY I TRIPPED LOL HAHA." He said, attempting to cover up the fact that he just kissed her. Julia stood on her tip toes and softly kissed him on the lips. He kissed back delicately but passionately. Julia broke the kiss.
"We should probably do this somewhere else besides the mall." She said, there were a few people starring at them.
"Your probably right." He said sheepishly. They walked back to Michaels car and almost as soon as they got in, Michael kissed her again. She ran her hands through his hair and his hands were on her waist and thigh. Julia felt herself already getting horny and wet. She licked Michaels lips and nibbled on them. Michael made a slight "mmm" when she did this. Julia ran her hands up Michaels shirt, playing with his nipples. Michael went rougher in the kiss, and began to massage her ass and pussy through her leggings. She moaned, she hadn't gone this far with anyone before. She was waiting for the right person, but she knew how to do it because she has watched porn before. She carefully reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. When she did this, his hands clenched around her vagina, his fingers pressing hard. Julia moaned at this movement.
"D-Do you want it rough or not? I don't want to hurt you." Michael said.
"Rough." Julia answered simply. Michael nodded, sliding off her leggings and panties. He jammed two fingers inside her, and almost immediately she started cumming.
"Whaaahhahahahhhh!" She cried. He thrusted them in and out as Julia screamed in ecstasy. She started moving her hips with the rhythm of his thrusts. Her cum was flowing out and covering his hand. He licked and sucked his hand, loving the taste. He licked her pussy as she moaned. He started sucking, making her pussy even more red. Her orgasam spilled into his mouth and he licked it up. Michael started to nibble and bite it a little bit, making Julia go crazy.
"AH! More, MORE! MICHAEL!! OOOH!!" She screamed. He flicked his tongue in and out of her, exploring every inch of her tight vagina. he removed his mouth and licked his lips as Julia finally stopped cumming. Michael took off his pants and boxers and took out his huge shaft. Julia looked at it. wow she thought, staring at it. It has to be like 7 inches long! Michael noticed her looking at it and it went from pretty hard to just a fucking pole sticking out of his balls. Julia approached his cock and licked the tip. Michael moaned and she licked it again. She went very slowly, tempting him.
"Faster. Please." Julia ignored his pleas for more friction. "Fuck it." He mumbled, shoving his cock into her mouth. Julia's eyes opened wide as she was deep throating him against her will. It's not like she wanted him to stop or anything like that. Michaels moans were like music to her ears. He cummed a little in her mouth, and when he was done he pulled out. He flipped her over so they went doggie style. Michael positioned himself in front of her entrance.
"You want me to fuck you?" Michael whispered in her ear.
"Y-yes." Julia said. Michael touched his tip to her pussy and Julia gassped.
"Beg me." He said. Julia didn't know that Michael acted like this while having sex but she loved it.
"Please, Michael. I want your big hard cock inside of me and I want you to fuck me so hard I can't wa-LAAAAAAAHH!" Michael put his entire cock in and cummed as soon as his balls hit her skin. Julia orgasamed as well, their juices combining. Michael went in and out hard as they both screamed with pain and pleasure. He didn't give her any time to get used to his size, he just went as hard and fast as he could go. They were both still cumming, Julia feeling his hot seed flow into the depths of her pussy. The smack of their skin slapping was followed by moans and screams. With a few more thrusts, they cummed the hardest they had ever cummed, their orgasam getting all over the car. They both collapsed to the floor of the car, breathing heavily. They were tired from going that hard. Cum was running down both of their legs as they fell asleep without another word.

A/N: hi, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with school and stuff. Also I have more than double the views that I had the last time I posted (ALMOST A THOUSAND THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH. HOLY SHIT.) And double the votes too so thank you all for voting and commenting. I will get all of the requests out soon hopefully so bear with me.

     ~Gabbi