Surprise!

Chapter 1

Gracie's P.O.V

“I love you guys so much! Thank you, Thank you!” I scream at the top of my lungs.

“your welcome hunny” my dad said giving me a big hug.

“You too mum.” I smiled and hugged her.

Its around the end of the year, and me and my mum were in Atlanta for a holiday. Im an Australian, yeah I know its differnet. Whenever I talk to anyone from over here, there faces always light up when they hear my accent. My dad lives here in Atlanta. I never see my dad, so accualy this is the first time I have ever met him. When I tell people that I have never met dad, they always freak out.

“Wow you’ve never seen your dad?” or “awww that must suck.”

Well it doesn’t realy, we always facetime and that stuff. We were planning on staying for 4 weeks, but we might stay longer if I get the part. Oh I didn't tell you? My dad must of heard how much I love acting and got me an audition for the Walking Dead! Im so happy. They told me it was tomorrow, so I started getting ready, since it's already dark. I jumped under the shower, the hot water hit my body, and my long,brown straight hair ran through the water. I jumped out and checked instagram and twitter. I didn't have any followers on twitter, I just use it to follow people. So far im only following Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Emily Kinney, Steven Yuen and Lauren Cohan.Well i mainly only had twitter for Chandler Riggs. He was my all time favourite actor that i had a massive crush on. 

“HOLY SHOOT” I yelled.

I forgot to call kealy! Kealy was my best friend and she told me everynight to call her, and I knew she was a Walking Dead fanatic aswel so I couldn’t wait to tell her the news.

 *Phone Call*

“hey kealy!”

“Gracie! Its nice to hear your voice! Whats up?”

“well your not gonna believe this.”

“Your scarying me, what?

“Im going to audition for the Walking Dead!" I heard a scream through the other end of the phone.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS? She yelld

“DEAD SET!”

“Good luck! I have to go!” kealy said still in a hyper voice.

“Ok thank you! Bye!”

*End of Call*

“Gracie its time to go to bed!” mum called.

I looked at the time and it was 9:30. Shoot better get to bed. Before I did, I snached the script my dad had given me and I had a quick read. It said I was playing the role of Emma Dixon, Daryls long lost sister. They find her wondering in the woods by herself. I didn’t have much time to read through it, but it was long enough for me to memorise the part for the audition.

“Bed now!” my mum pointed at me.

“okay okay, Im going”

I climbed into bed and said good night, waiting for morning to come.