The Party

"I' ll see you soon mum!” I yelled.

“okay if your too late just sleep at chandlers!” She yelled back.

I nodded and ran out the door. I saw chandler and hana sitting in his car. I was wearing jeggings,atight white shirt that’s said Zambies on it in black, and my flowery vans.

I scurried in the car and just watched Hana and Chandler play lovey dovey. My heart was breaking into a million pieces but just ignored as best I could. After all, it was just a stupid ass crush. It wasn't even real. Its just this new lifestyle getting to my head. I smiled to myself. Im over reacting, I don't like chandler.

I greeted everyone in the car and tried starting a convosation before we reached the party.

“Okay, have fun!" Chandlers dad called from inside the car.

We jumped out of the car and walked toward the house. The house was huge and there was too many kids you could get lost.

There were so many cute boys.

I nudged Hana everytime I saw one. She just laughed at me everytime I pointed.

“hey chandler!” a voice called from behind.

“hey sam!” chandler replies turning around.

“hi hana its nice to finally meet you.” He said looking at hana.

“As to you to sam!” she said in her bubbly voice.

“And who's this?” Sam said gesturing to me with his cup in his hand. “This is Gracie, she's my co-worker on the Walking Dead, thought I might bring her along tonight.”

Chandler said smiling.

“well its nice to meet you.” Sam winked at me.

“You too” I smiled back.

We walked inside and I was abandoned straight away. Hana dragged chandler somewhere.

My head started pounding as i started to worry. Drunk, crazy teenagers were surrounding me. I hardly had any room to breath. 

All of a sudden all the lights went out. The sound died down a bit but soon everyone started cheering when UV blue lights turned on all around us. People with white shirts started to glow, fluro clours stood out from the dark. A black light party.

(If you dont know what a black light party is google itxx )

Now everyones faces were unreconisable, making it harder to reconise anyone

I suddenly felt realy uncomfterble and started to panic. I tried to move from the clumped space i was in and began fast walking despretly searching for chandler.

“exuse me, exuse me!” I constantly kept screeching over the music.

There were too many kids, like there was more than 100.

I turned around and found my way outside, but felt uncomfterble, like someone was following me. I noticed a boy was trailing me. I could tell he was trying to be descreet but failed. I quickly pulled out my phone and tried calling him for the 7th time.

I dialed Chandlers number until i heard a noise on the other end of the line.

*Phone call*

“Chandler?”  

“hey? Everything okay?” he asked

“um no! You left me alone surrounded by drunk teenagers for over an hour and now some creep is following me!” I cried.

“Im really sorry meet me by the pool” he said before hanging up

I huffed trying to hold in my tears. I started running to the pool.

“chandler!” I said. I couldn’t be more releaved to find him.

I ran up and hugged him followed by a soft slap on the face.

“Don’t leave me like that, you scared me!” I said angrily.

“Sorry, I was following Hana but I lost her, I've been trying to find her the whole time.”

I sighed and looked at his sweaty face.

“Come on well find her” We started walking into the house, we searched up the stairs, in the kitchen, near the bathroom and no hana.

I started to worry and chandler did too. I tried calling her but no reply.

“Where is she?” Chandler said, his voice was full of worry.

“its ok, lets check around the back of the house?" I suggested

We followed to the back yard. There was no kids back here exept for two who were making out to the extreme which made me laugh.

Gee get a room.

They were hidden in the shadows.

“Lets ask them, maybe they have seen hana.” I said smiling at chandler.

He nodded and walked over. “Hi, sorry to bother you two but have you seen a girl tha-“ I was paused.

I turned to chandler and he was frozen. He took a step back.

“Ha..hana?” he said his voice croaky.

“chandler… its not what it looks like” she began.

“MAKING OUT WITH A DRUNK BOY!?” chandler screamed.

The guy she was making out with ran off into the darkness before Chandler could smack his lights out.

I saw tears were forming in his eyes. Seeing him like that hurt me so much.

Hana was the last person I thought would cheat.

"Okay. What the fuck?" I said in disbeleif.

“Chandler Im-“ before she could finish chandler screamed. “No Hana! Where done!” tears were streaming down his face. He stormed of in the opposite direction. Hana's face was in pure shock. 

AUTHORS NOTE: First things first, i have nothing against Hana, this is just a fanfic. I know she would never do anything like this and I think shes a really great girl, shes the bomb.com, Anyyyways. I'm back :D Thank you for reading my story, comment what you would like to see in the story for the future. Good to be back xx