First day

Chapter 4

“Mum, I'm going to go the mall with Chandler and his friend, he's gonna pick me up.” I yelled to my mum.

“ok but be careful” she said.

I nodded and grabbed my outfit. I was wearing my skinny jeans with a cookie monster top with my brand new blue converes, I also put on my black beanie.

There was a knock at the door and I rushed to Chandler. I jumped in his car and his mum drove us to the mall. I saw Hana on the other side of Chandler. She's so pretty, she seems really nice to.

“Hey my names Hana, it's nice to meet you! she reached over chandler to shake my hand.

I gladly shook it.

“Hey my names Gracie its realy nice to meet you too.”

"I like your top, its awesome!” she said.

“Thank you, yours is really pretty" I said smiling at her.

After that, Hana and I were like best friends. We were talking about all this girl stuff, probably making chandler feel uncomfterble considering he was in the middle. Chandler was just laughing the whole time. It was a blast.

We arrived at the mall and and started looking around. Hana and I ran into all of the clothing shops, leaving chandler bored.

Hana was the nicest girl I have ever met, but I hated her.

I didn’t hate her fully, she was just perfect, she had the perfect life with a perfect face… and a perfect boyfriend…

After about an hour, I became the third wheel. Chandler and Hana started holding hands and getting realy close to eachother.

It made me want to cry, I told you when I fall for a boy I fall hard. They started giggling and flirting, I was so uncomfterable.

“Umm hey guys, I might head off.. ill get mum to pick me up.” I said quietly, trying not to sound rude.

“You don't have to leave" Chandler said smiling.

I sorta just stood there.

"I will be right back." i quicklt spat out.

I needed to go to the bathroom before my tears flooded the whole mall.

I glanced back at Chandler and Hana, he was holding her, in his arms… then they… kissed.

I broke down.

Arrhh teenage hormones, I hate them.

I Ran to the toilets and wiped my eyes. Breathe Gracie breathe 1, 2 ,3 breathe.

2 days later

My first day of filming... YAY!

We arrived at the set just on time.

I saw Chandler and ran up to him as fast as I could. I gave him a big hug and started jumping up and down.

“My first day! Chandler I'm so excited!” I screeched.

He just laughed.

I really coudln't explain how over the moon I was to be on the show.

“Here ill show you to your trailer.” He said, giding me down a path.

He led me to a huge trailer. It had my name on the front, written in bold.

I walked in, it was huge. There was a kitchen and bathroom but they were in spereate rooms, there was a flat screen on the wall and a nice looking coutch.