The new guy

Chapter 3

“Hop away from the phone Gracie, have a break." My mum said

“They said they would call today, I just wanna know if I got it…”

I started to walk away, that’s when I heard it, its ringing… “its ringing!!” I yell.

I don’t want to pick it up. So my mum did. “hello, oh hello... amc, yes,…oh…ok…ill tell her now."

My mum was mumbling something on the phone, my mind was racing with different thoughts. Before i could process anything in my minds my mum tuyrned to face me as she hung up the phone.

“YOU GOT THE PART!”

I stood there for a second until it sunk in.

“I got the part? Me? I GOT THE PART!” I screamed realy loud, like I've never screamed this loud before. My dad covered his ears cause it was so loud.

“AHHHHHHHHHH”

I ran over to my phone while still screaming. I dialed it, I was still screaming. Kealy answered on the other side. I was still screaming.

“ARRRRRRRRR-I GOT THE PART!”

it was quiet at the other end until she joined me. We were both screaming like idiots. I didn’t even say anything more, I just hung up.

“Gracie your meeting the cast tomorrow, so get ready we are going out for dinner to celebrate!” she yelled.

“One second!” I jumped on my phone and turned my instaram profile from private to public. I went onto twitter and noticed a bunch of tweets. Until I saw one from Chandler Riggs, It says,

“Welcome to the team @Gracie Rose! It nice to have another kid on the set!”

I smiled to myself and tweeted back. 

"Naww thanks @Chandler Riggs, Im so excited to meet you guys tomorrow!"

I was so happy, my favourite actor just tweeted me, and when he did he brought all his followers to my profile. I had over 1000 followers in just a matter of seconds. Yay I finally have followers! I couldn’t believe it! It feels like a dream. I hadn't even thought of what to wear tommorow. After dinner, I climbed into bed and dreamed about what will happen tomorrow. It didn’t take me long to fall into a deep sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEPP. “arhhh” I groaned as I shut off my alarm. I looked through my closet. I picked out my sninny jeans and a yellow summery, long tank top. It realy went with the jeans. I finshed it off with my flowery vans. I loved these vans with my skin clolour for some reason. They realy went well with tanned/olive skin. I parted my hair down the middle and stratend it. Before I knew it we were in the car. The cast organised to meet us at a restraunt for lunch, it wasn’t far from the sea side.

“You nervous?” my mum asked.

“a little” I lied.

I was sooooo nerves that the butterflies in my stomch were about to come out of my mouth. It wasn't long before we arrived. I hoped out of the car and the first person I saw was norman reedus. HOLY CRAP NORRMMMAAANNNN!!!! I LOVE YOU. My inner fangirl was talking in my head, but I new this wasn’t the time to fangirl, just pretend they are not your role models and super celebs, just think of them as people. “hey!” I heard a voice behind me…. Shit.

 “Hey!” you must be Gracie!"

Lauren stuck her hand out infront of me. (she plays Maggie)

"Hi its great to meet you!" I managed to spit out.

I'm soon greeted by all of the cast. I all meet and greet them the same. Exept one. Chandler is the last to greet me. He stuck out his hand.

“Hi! Its nice to meet you in person” he said smiling.

“you too, thanks for the nice tweet” I said blushing

"no problem."

He turned away and started talking to Andrew. Oh no… NO GRACIE! I though to myself. Look away! Look away from the attractive boy. I couldn’t help look at his eyes though, they were ocean blue, and his hair was long and fluffy. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when a hand smacked my back. I flung forward gaining my balance.

“Oh hi norman” I said smiling.

“Where u just peaking at chandler?” he wisperd

“Um no what are you talking about? He has a girlfriend norman!” I laughed.

He just raised an eyebrow and walked off laughing to himself. It didn’t take long until chandler came up to me.

“Hey, you wanna go sit down? What are you gonna order?” he asked.

“ill just have whatever your having." I smiled.

“wow!” he said pointing at my mouth.

“Do I have something on my face? I said wiping my lips.

“no!" he chuckled. “Your Australian!”

I laughed so hard.

“Can you say kangaroo?” he asked me.

“Are you a 5 year old?” I laughed at him

“Say the most aussie sentence." he pleaded

I rolled my eyes.

“Holy flaming galah! Im starving out here mate! Throw me a shrimp on the Barbie!”

He started clapping.

“Thank you kind sir I said bowing."

It didn’t take long for me and chandler to become good friends. I coudnt help though looking at his eyes, and his hair, and the way he laughs and walks. No Gracie! You cant like him! The thing is with me I don’t like guys often, but when I do, I fall for them, and I fall hard.

“shit” I mumbled to myself.

“did you say something?” chandler asked.

“no nothing… nothing at all.”

Before I knew it we were leaving. Me and Chandler exchanged numbers before we left.

I flopped on my pillow as soon as i entered my room. Hes taken Gracie, get him out of your head. But it was too late, I had already fallen for him. I get a text.

*Phone texts*

From Chandler:

Hey going to the mall tomorrow with Hana, you wanna come?

Gracie:

Sure I would love to, thanks for the invitation. :)

Chandler:

Ok see you at 10:00 ill pick you up, night :)

Gracie:

Night night

Great im gonna be the third wheel and see the guy I have a crush on with his girlfriend, great.