Chapter 2

"Let me love you Im Nayeon."

"No"

Nayeon said while she walked away. Jeong caught her wrist, and he tured her to him.

"Please."

"No."

"Why no?."

"It's because your a badboy." Nayeon said and Jeongyeon laughed. He the let go Nayeon's Hand.

"Well, I'll wait for you then." He said and Nayeon walked out. As nayeon reached their seat. She saw Jihyo sleeping at her brother's shoulders. Now Chaeyoung looks like a dad Sana was not there. It's Just Mina,Chaeyoung and Jihyo. They look like a family, having a bond.

Nayeon approached them.

"Oh Nayeon, what takes you so long?"-Mina

"Oh I re applied make up."

"Oh okay."

"Where is hyung?" Chaeyoung asked Nayeon.

"H-he is still there."- Nayeon said.

"What? Why are you stuttering?"

"Oh sorry. I think I- nevermind."

Then Jeong was walking to their seat. He sat next to His two siblings.

"Jihyo-ya wake up your Oppa can't move well." Jeong said making Chaeng shocked at his caring attitude.

"A rare moment."-Chaeyoung said while smirking at Jeong.

"Hyung what happened?" Chaeng texted him.

"I just kissed her. I confessed but she didn't accept me." Jeong said making chaeng shocked

"Wut u sed? R u seryus?" Chaeng replied him through text.

"Yeah."

"Lol."

"Yah chaeng carry Jihyo, Were going home."

"What? Why me? Just wake her up. She's so heavy you know?"

"No what and why's, just carry her."

Then chaeng carried Jihyo, he piggy back ride Jihyo the two girls called sana.

"Hey were going now. Thanks for today." -Mina

"Just go with us."- Jeong said.

"And no buts" he continued. The girls dont have choice so they followed Jeong's Command.

Chaeyoung was struggling, he was carrying Jihyo, it's a very big problem for them two if Jihyo will fall asleep.
Mina was behind Chaeyoung. Mina was worrying because, Chaeng might step on some rock and fall.Then Jihyo woke up.

"Oppa! Bring me down!."

"Haaaa~ finally! Haha"

——-
Small update everyone. I'm sooooo busy today! Thanks for reading!

Vote and Comment