Chapter 4 (Their Past.)

No one's POV
"I can't believe my children did that to me." Mrs. Yoo said, tearing up.

"It looks like they can't forget what you did." Mr. Yoo said in a serious yet angry tone.

"You tortured them, while I was not there." Then he starts recalling the past.

16years ago, Jeongyeon at the age of 7, Chaeyoung at the age of 3 while Jihyo is still not been born yet, she is still 3 months inside her mum's belly.

Jeongyeon, he always receives, slap, punch, or sometimes a hit by a belt, from his mom if he makes some mistakes, like disobeying their mom's command. At the age of 7-13 he was homeschooled. Their father isn't there that time for 7years. The two boys suffered 7 years from their mom.

Chaeyoung, he always receives the same abuse too. He once tried to escape from their house, but he failed. He was stopped by his mother, she then hit him with her purse. She hit Chaeyoung in his head, near his temple. His head bled a lot. He was 11 when their father got back to Korea.

After a year Jihyo was born. When she's 5 years old when she was abused by her mother.

Until their father came, their mom told the three of them to keep their mouth shut and not tell their dad of what happened. But after a year they told their dad. So that's why they were broken apart.

Then now, their mother came back, and asking for forgiveness. But they didn't accept it.

End of the recalling

————
"So now you know?" Mr. yoo asked mrs. yoo. She nodded.

——————
Yo guys, little update! Sorry if it short! Thank you for reading!