Chapter 3

No ones pov

"Haaaaa~Finally! Haha" chaeng said.

He put jihyo down and he earned a hit from her.

"You! How could you carry me not asking my permission?!" Jihyo said

"Hyung told me."

"And don't go to him right now. He is uh. He needs some space." He continued.

"Why? What happened?" Jihyo asked her brother. While Chaeng signaled her to keep silent.

He shushed up jihyo. And they got inside the Yoo siblings.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, Yoo Chaeyoung, and Yoo Jihyo. Where are you? Your mom needs to talk to the three of you." -Dad

Their dad texted chaeyoung.

"Who was that?" -Jeong

"It's dad, mom said she want's to talk to the three of us." Chaeng said as the three siblings faces got serious.

"Uh are you three okay?" Nayeon asked

"Where can we drop the three of you?" Jihyo asked them.

"Uh I think you can drop us here now." Nayeon said.

"Okay then, goodbye." Chaeyoung said.

———

At Their mansion.

"Dad, we are home." Jeongyeon said.

"Hello, dad hello, Mom." The other two greeted their parents.

"Oh my, my children are already grown up now!" Their mom said,and there was a long silence.

"Jeongyeon how is school?" Their mom asked jeongyeon.

"Nothing special." -Jeong

"And the two of you? How is school?" Their mom asked the two and pointing at them.

"Nothing special mom." Both said.

"Oh,... I noticed, you've been acting so cold to me. Please my children, let's just forget the past, and focus only in the present. I know I did a big mistake to the three of you. Please forgive me." Their mom said while their both parents smiled to each other.

"How could we forget that you abandoned us? Are you even a real mother?" Jeong said

"Jeongyeon, stop." His dad warned him but he still continued.

"When I was 5, you are always treating me like a dog, you are slapping me, punching, and you even broke my hand with a baseball bat. How could I forget that?" Jeong said as he continued teary eyed.

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOM! YOU ARE A MONSTER! Why in front of other people, you are so nice to them. While us? We are suffering by your abuse! And Dad? You just let her get in this territory? She's a MONSTER."
Before Jeong could continue, he felt his right cheek in pain, because of his fathers slap.

Chaeng and Jihyo stood up for him.

"Yes, YOU ARE A FCKN MONSTER! YOU USED US AS YOUR ANIMAL! NOT YOU KID!" Chaeng said Jihyo teared up. And the three of them got out of the house.

Meanwhile.

"I-I cant believe my children did that to me.

————
Yo guys. Update! Sorry for this short update