Aunt vs Mom Pt.2

Akademi High~ Behind the school 10:45 a.m

Ayano was standing before the corpses of the bullies, all of the killed one by one, some of them had taken pictures and had attempted to escape, Ayano however was faster and thanks to the Martial Arts club she was far stronger than them so it was a fruitless attempt. 

"I need to get rid of them before someone sees me". Ayano thought and her eyes fell on a storage room, it belonged to the Gardening club members, surely there would be something usefull there.                                            

 After dismembering all of the girls she put their parts together and burned them and went to clean herself, what was now causing her trouble was the blood on the grass. She looked around and decided to cut the grass and if necessary create a flower bed, no one was around so no one would know. She did plant some roses and decided to leave it there. She went to the rooftop where she came across the most unpleasant figure she currently knew, Nemesis.

"Great, that brightened my day." She mumbled as she turned to leave, only to come at a halt once Nemesis spoke.

"RED roses are a nice flower, they look like a blood, both are red and both are beautifull, to me at least. Is that what made you plant them?" He asked hinting his intentions.

"You saw me?" She asked coldly. He nodded with a small smirk before approaching her.

"Don't worry, I won't say a word... if you behave, that is."

" Ha! What makes you think you can negotiate this with me? You have no proof." She said, a dark smile making it's way on her face.

"I don't, that's true, however... I am sure your little informer could help me if I asked him." He said and Ayano hissed. So he planned to use Info kun to get to her, huh?

"Don't get cocky, I can still kill you, Nemesis." She said and Nemesis rolled his eyes, he pushed Ayano on one of the walls and held her arms as he moved his face closer to hers, their breaths united and their gazes stuck on each others eyes.

" You know me well, Ayano. Do you think you can outmatch my strength? Even with all the knowledge Budo shared, you are still not in my league. However, your fiesty side is quite the attractive one... I guess I don't mind having to deal with it." He whispered in her left ear, his voice was becoming sickly sweet, little by little as love and lust mixed together in his mind. 

He kissed Ayano slowly but with passion beyond imagination. Ayano was stiff, she wasn't moving at all. She didn't respond to his sudden attack nor did she acknowledge his emotions for her. 

Suddenly the kiss stopped and Nemesis was on the ground, a dagger was stuck on his left shoulder, he growled and looked behind him, so did Ayano. There was her aunt, Sakura wearing a black short dress and a black jacket, she was staring at Nemesis with hatred and pure disgust.

" You dare kiss MY niece, you deserve the death penalty, brat." Sakura said, her voice low but dark as the abyss and cold like ice. She looked at Ayano and signaled at her to leave. Ayano stared at Nemesis for a minute before making a decision.

" Don't kill him, aunt Sakura. Just make sure he will be in the hospital for a month at the very least." Ayano said and Sakura seemed shocked, why the sudden change of heart?

" Why let him live?"

" For old time's sake, we were friends as kids. Just this once, let him escape it. If he tries again I will be the one to finish him off for good." Ayano said and gave Nemesis one last glance before leaving the rooftop. Sakura faced the young male and huffed.

"Be gratefull, since Ayano is requesting it you get to live BUT at least you won't leave here unharmed." Sakura said, truthfully part of her just wanted to harm the boy for Ayano, another part wanted to do it just to get all of her frustration out. 

And so she got to work, stabbing, breaking and slashing, all with a sadistic smile on her face.

When she was done, Nemesis had a broken leg, both of his hands were also broken, he was covered in cuts and a few stabs and in general, he was in a very bad shape. 

Sakura smiled then threw made an anonymous call for a boy being badly injured outside of Akademi High. She dragged Nemesis all the way down to the front gate and left him there without anyone noticing. She went straight back home and after a long and warm bath she went to her room, she looked at her computer screen and saw a missed video call from Ryoba, she called back and when Ryoba answered she reported.

-"My, my, my, you were in a very bad mood. Poor little Nemesis, hahahaha."  

" Shut up, I did my job and that's what matters."

" No you didn't. You were supposed to KILL him, Sakura. And you failed, like always."

" Your daughter said not to, apparently her past friendship with this boy actually matters to her."

" Really? Despite being emotionless? How is that possible for a yandere of our family?"

" I suspect it's because she was searching for her senpai even then, she must have been open to any choice she could get. Unlike most of us."

" I see, it might be true. Anything else?"

" Nemesis kissed your daughter."

"..."

"Don't worry, your daughter didn't show any sign of interest at all, though that clearly didn't matter to him."

" He's bold, huh?" 

"A bit too bold, if you ask me. Anyway, what about you, is there any progress with that lame journalist?"

"I've tracked him down again, if I'm lucky I will be free from him in a few days."

" And then WE will settle our differences, for good." Sakura said as she raised her favourite dagger.

On the screen, Ryoba raised her kitchen knife as an answer to her sister's words.

"As we should have ages ago. Little sister."

"This time, it will be to death. Mother stopped us the last time... but it's clear that we simply cannot co-exist like other members of our clan."

"Well, we might had a chance... until you tried to set my husband free... THAT was the worst you could make."

"Says the woman who almost killed my husband and allowed the Saikou family get to us."

The two sisters stared at each other, they hated each other, they wanted to kill each other... and they would.

The past made sure that these two... would never get along.