Friends.

~ Saturday morning, Aishi household~

Ayano was looking at the insane amount of gifts sent to her by Megamo. Dresses, shoes, jewelry and flowers. Not to mention the stuffed animals.

She left a heavy sigh, this was a real pain in the neck. She just couldn't stand the fact that this madman was going to be her life partner!

 Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw that Osano was calling her, she raised an eyebrow but took the call anyway.

" Yes?"

" Too slow!!!! Baka!!!!"

" Don't insult others first thing in the morning." She replied calmly and he shrugged.

" Listen here dummy, I've arranged a meeting with everyone at a cafe near my house and you're coming!"

" I am not in the mood."

" I was not asking, I was announcing your schedule for the day, meet me at my place in twelve minutes, don't be late!!!!"

" I don't remember where you live." Ayano replied in hopes of escaping him but Osano just groaned in annoyance.

" Fine, I'll come to pick you up! You're such an annoying person!!!" He announced and Ayano was about to spat something when she saw her mother and her aunt, Saya coming closer. 

She ended the call and looked at her mother confused.

" Is something wrong, mother?"

" Tomorrow your fiancee and his father will be coming for dinner." She revealed and Ayano frowned, from Ryoba's expression anyone could tell that she wasn't happy about it either. 

" Don't be so upset, this might be a good opportunity to finish them off." Saya encouraged with a devilish grin but Ryoba shook her head.

" If only we could do that. Yui has given us instructions since she was the one who arranged this." 

" Mother, maybe I should talk to her."

" It's pointless. We all tried but she is set on making this wedding happen." Kyoko mumbled as she came downstairs, her husband on her side looking at Ayano with pity.

" But I don't want to marry a Saikou! I don't want to be the next head of the family, I want to live the same way my mother and you lived!" She argued and Kyoko nodded.

" Maybe we can struck a deal with her."

" A deal?" Ryoba asked curious and her mother nodded.

" What if we persuade her to have Megamo killed after the wedding."

" And what about the Saikou inheritance, we're risking a lot with that plan." Saya interjected and Ayano shook her head, she highly doubted that they could kill Megamo. 

He wasn't just smart... he was also very strong. Ever since the day the Saikou's and the Aishi's first met, things had gone from bad to worse. According to Haruka her grandmother also had a Saikou in her feet, he was the former head of his family, Saishou Saikou. 

He was interested in the twins, Kyoko and her sister. Kyoko however tricked him when he was going to confess and used a girl with similar appearance to make him leave her alone. She had brought witnesses along with her to use them as a weapon against him, if he ever tried to approach her again. 

Her twin sister though... she was indeed an exception as well... the senpai she chose was the same boy that was going after her sister. And as one can imagine, her love never came true... no one except Ayano, Yui and Kyoko knew about this. No one could ever imagine that a yandere fell in love with the man she was supposed to hate with every ounch of her being. 

In Ayano's eyes this seemed like  payback for the rejections the Saikou family received from that point forth...  but now they would get their hands on an Aishi and they could approach the females that were untouchable for years.

" Then we have to find a way to make Yui do what WE want." A new voice joined in, it was Sakura and she was fed up with all this compromising schemes her relatives were coming up with.

" How? There is nothing we can use against her. We-" Ryoba suddenly stopped as her mind began working.

" What's the matter mother?" Ayano asked but before Ryoba could answer the bell rang. Ayano instantly recalled Osano and went upstairs to change while Sakura opened the door.

" Good morning." Osano greeted politely and Sakura nodded.

" Good morning, please come in." She urged and Osano came in with hesitation, he wasn't sure how to act upon seeing so many Aishi's all at once. 

" Is Ayano here?" He asked and Saya pointed upwards.

" She's changing, feel free to sit and wait for her." She informed him and Osano accepted the offer as he sat down. Saya brought him some juice and cake and they had a very calm conversation until Ayano finally came. 

Ryoba and Sakura had already went to the kitchen while Kyoko and her husband went for a walk, they all could sense the boy's nervous state and so they decided to break their little chit chat until Ayano and Osano were gone.

" Sorry to keep you waiting." Ayano mumbled while looking at Osano, he blushed and huffed.

"You're late stupid." He replied and Ayano rolled her eyes, the two of them left and Osano had a pretty rough time trying not to think of romantic scenarios with the two of them.  All of them ended with him kissing Ayano or with Ayano confessing to him. 

" You're drooling." Ayano stated and he snapped out of his fantasies as he heard her voice.

" No I'm not!!!"

" Are you hungry?" Ayano asked and Osano thanked the heavens that she was so clueless. She must have not noticed the juice and the cake but still... how dense could a person be? And then he recalled Taro's usual ignorance to the world around him.

" Hey... I was... um... thinking... would you like if you, me and Nemesis went out today? "

" Just like old times?"

" Yeah... b-but it's not like I'm doing it for you. I just have too much free time in my hands... and Taro is sick." He said and Ayano giggled, he was the same as before. 

She thought it's be nice to have some qualitiy time with her old friends... even if they did get annoying fairly often. But then again, this was what she enjoyed about them.

 What neither of them didn't see was the a silver haired male looking at them from afar with a sour expression. 

" This... is going to be a problem."

~Meanwhile at the Saikou residence~

Ichirou and Saishou had been talking about the dinner they'd have at the Aishi residence, they were both pretty excited to finally have that moment.

Suddenly a servant came and told them that there were member of the Aishi family in the living room and they didn't seem happy at all.

Ichirou and Saishou went to the living room and upon entering, they saw Kyoko, Ryoba, Saya and Sakura talking to each other.

Saishou tried to remain calm but seeing Kyoko made the feelings he thought he had burried deep down come back to life. And it also reminded him of the mistakes he made when raising both of his children.

With his daughter becoming a "false product" and his son becoming robotic for the majority of his life. Had it not been for Ryoba, his son would have been nothing more than an empty being... and the same would go for him.

"Good morning, members of the Aishi household." Ichirou called in a mild tone. Ryobo chuckled and gave him her signature cold smile.

"It seems we have a lot to discuss, after all."

Ichirou looked at her sadly, however Saishou only nodded at her words.

"Then let us begin." He replied and Kyoko sighed.

"For starters that dinner party you were hoping isn't happening." She announced and both males were left speechless.

This was indeed going to be a loooong talk.