Female of secrets.

3 days after the mysterious woman appeared. 

Saikou residence 8:30 a.m. 

Ichirou was gazing at the picture of a young woman, it was the same woman the boys had encountered three days ago. Though in his case, it had been delivered by Sakura Aishi along with a piece of paper that only had a few words and am address.

He kept on reading the words written there and the more he did so, the more confused he became.

"If you truly loved Ryoba, you won't let her win."

Looking back at the picture of the woman, he frowned.Her face was well hidden but he could easily tell who she was. But still, he couldn't understand why the Aishi family was alerted.

 His thoughts were interrupted when his son entered without knocking, his expression showing panic and terror.

" What is it Megamo?"

" It's Akane... she stabbed Ayano Aishi, they're taking to the hospital as we speak!!!" Megamo exclaimed and his father stood up as his expression was the same as his son's, pure terror.

 Both of them left the house in a hurry, praying that Ayano wasn't as bad as they imagined. What they didn't see was a red haired boy wearing a fox mask staring at them. 

The mask concealed his face but you could still feel his aura of triumpth. He was now ready for phaze two of his plan.

" Let's see how you deal with this little plot twist. It's bound to be interesting." He mumbled and returned to the darkness as he made his way back to his lair. A smile hidden behind his mask.

~Meanwhile inside an airplane heading for Japan~

" Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, KILL!" Ryoba murmured enraged, her gaze had turned menaching and the aura around her were scaring everyone around her, her husband included.

"Ryoba... calm down...please..." 

" I can't! Oh darling, how could they let this happen? They were supposed to protect our daughter from harm while we were away and now I find out that our Ayano is in the hospital because of another yandere... and if that's not bad enough the one who's really at fault is that Saikou brat!" Ryoba hissed and her husband touched her hand soothingly, there were times like these where he saw beyond Ryoba's maddness and her insane thirst for love, it was one of the few times that he didn't see the schoolgirl who killed those innocent girls or kept him captive for months.

He just saw a woman named Ryoba, his wife who loved him more than anyone in this earth. And who would turn the world upside down for her family. 

"She's going to be fine, she is OUR daughter after all." He reminded and Ryoba's mood improved instantly. The more those words played in her mind, the calmer she became and the once murdurous aura around her was gone. Her usual smile appearing once again.

" True, also this might help Ayano more with her love life. But that little brat who had the nerve to attack my child will pay for her insolence." She added and her husband rolled his eyes but kept on smilling. At least she was now feeling better. 

Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the screen but saw no name. Interested about the identity of the caller, she answered and once she heard the voice on the other line she felt chills run down her spine.

"Well, well, took you long enough, Ryoba Aishi. I suppose I don't have to introduce myself. You already know who I am." She said and Ryoba hissed lowly.

"Why did you call me?" 

" To inform you that I will be taking action. You've ridiculed the Aishi name enough times already."