Yugyeom's ideal type

Ideal Looks
he wants her to be pretty, sexy and cute with a grinning face. she has to be shorter than him. that's all. he doesn't care about appearance this much.

Ideal Personality
4D, charming, confident, cute, kind, supportive, goofy, someone who thinks outside the box and kinda clingy.

-"My fantasy young lady is a girl that acknowledges me for my identity, we don't as a matter of course need to have everything in like manner, I really lean toward for us to have our own diversions yet be steady of each other."

-"I would like it if she had the same thinking as mine, but I don't care too much about such thing so any types are fine with me!"

A celebrity that closely resembles his ideal type
f(x) Krystal.

Ideal Date
-"We should see. We get together at a decent bar/eatery. Have a few beverages. The discussion is simple and streaming. She gives me a grin and touches my hand, giggles at my cliché jokes. I request a second date, she says totally. I pay for our beverages and consent to share a taxicab. She makes me eggs and French toast for breakfast."

-"Snowboarding! I want to take the lead and teach her how to snowboard."

Favorite Women's Fashion
tight skinny jeans and a white tee. hair doesn't matter to him.

Favorite gestures
doing something unintentionally and unconsciously.
but if he likes her, he likes everything she does.

A phrase a girl can say that will make him happy
"Tou are cool."

Views on marriage
-"Marriage makes you defenseless and solid. It draws out the best and most noticeably bad in you and afterward it transforms you in ways you could have never anticipated. To improve things."

Questions and Choices
Pick the your answer from 10 keywords:
cute, cool, fashionable, kind, impulsive/spontaneous, long-haired, short-haired, good at cooking, someone who makes you want to protect her, mature

↬ gentle, impulsive/spontaneous, someone who makes you want to protect her.

Q. What kind of girl do you prefer to date?
☐ Cute girl / ☑️ Pretty girl

Q. What kind of girl that'll make your heart throb?
☑️ Ditzy girl/ ☐ Considerate girl

Q. If you have a girlfriend are you the type who will say "I love you" everyday?
☑️ Yes / ☐ No

Q. When you have a date with your girlfriend, what clothe do you like her to wear?
☐ One piece dress/ ☑️ Skinny jeans

Q. What do you want to do when you have a date?
☑️ Holding hands/ ☐ Locking arms

Q. Your girlfriend's nostril hairs are sticking out, what will you do?
☑️ Tell her / ☐ Don't tell her

-"I believe that once you love a woman, you can even also love her nostril hairs. I will tell her frankly but not mind about it."

Q. How would you comfort your girlfriend, if she is tired from work?

-"When she comes home exhausted, I will give her a hug the moment she steps into the house. I'll take care of myself so I won't become a hindrance to her work."

Bonus Dating Stuff
if dating, he wants to have matching rings with them.

no-one has ever confessed to him.
(not updated)