Jinyoung's ideal type

Ideal Looks
feminine features, cute, elegant, sexy and mature looking.

Ideal Personality
positive, smart, trustworthy, supportive, responsible, stubborn, hard working, chill, someone that shows the true side of them and loves what they do.

-"For me, no matter how my partner is, I think I can change myself to match her. But if I have to choose one, the type similar to me would be better."

A Korean celebrity that closely resembles his type
APINK Bomi.

Ideal Date
he wants to have a simple date at a quiet place near the river, where there's no-one so that both of them can play like kids.

-"In the summer, when the weather is nice, I want to ride a bike...and riding together would be nice too, on those tandem bikes?"

-"For a winter date I  want to go to Akita prefecture and see its snowy landscape."

Favorite Women's Fashion
stripped blouse with jeans and sports shoes or one-piece dress with hidden wedges, sport shoes with white socks and for hair, wavy bob hairstyle.

Favorite Gestures
when she smiles only at me and when studying and her hair fails down and she brushes the loosen strands up.

A phrase a girl can say that will make him happy
-"As long as she is praising me, i'm contented."

Views on marriage
Unfortunately, he hasn't expressed his views on marriage yet.

Questions and Choices
Pick the your answer from 10 keywords:
cute, cool, fashionable, kind, impulsive/spontaneous, long-haired, short-haired, good at cooking, someone who makes you want to protect her, mature

↬ kind, someone who makes you want to protect her.

Q. What kind of girl do you prefer to date?
☑️ Cute girl / ☐ Pretty girl

Q. What kind of girl that'll make your heart throb?
☐ Ditzy girl/ ☑️ Considerate girl

Q. If you have a girlfriend are you the type who will say "I love you" everyday?
☐ Yes / ☑️ No
-"Compared of showing it through words, isn't it more clear to show it through actions?"

Q. When you have a date with your girlfriend, what clothe do you like her to wear?
☑️ One piece dress/ ☐ Skinny jeans

Q. What do you want to do when you have a date?
☐ Holding hands/ ☑️ Locking arms

Q. Your girlfriend's nostril hairs are sticking out, what will you do?
☑️ Tell her / ☐ Don't tell her
-"I will put them back into her nose neatly."

Q. How would you comfort your girlfriend, if she is tired from work?
-"I'll pour some warm water in a tub (for her to soak her feet), and give her a massage to ease the stiffness in her body. I think it will help to relieve her fatigue."

Q. What do you consider to be the sexiest when you see a woman?
-"The back of her neck. When a girl pulls her hair up, or to the side, and the back of her neck is sexy, i think she's awesome."

Q. If you had a girl you liked, what would do to get closer to her?
-"I would be happy if she got closer to me."

Bonus Dating Stuff
if he wanted to confess to someone, he would make a video message and send it to them.