Youngjae's ideal type

Ideal Looks
petite, feminine features, cute and with loads of charm.

Ideal Personality
charming, cute, smart, funny, chill, trustworthy, very kind, caring and supportive.

-"If it's a person different than me, she could teach me about things that I ever had interest in. Like that, my world would become broader, and i would be able to discover many new wonders too!"

A Korean celebrity that closely resembles his type
Miss A Suzy

Ideal Date
-"I would be happy if we're together in a casual situation."

-"I want to climb Mt. Fuji and eat ramen with the one I like!"

Favorite Women's Fashion
Feminine dressing like. Hairstyle doesn't make any difference to him.

Favorite Gestures
when she spaces out or walks with small quick steps like a penguin.

A phrase a girl can say that will make him happy
"There is no one else but you."

Views on marriage
-"For me, I don't think i will ever get married. Marriage is a reason to be happy with your partner. It's just like, you will live happy, happily later, you will make a family to be happy together."

Questions and Choices
Pick the your answer from 10 keywords:
cute, cool, fashionable, kind, impulsive/spontaneous, long-haired, short-haired, good at cooking, someone who makes you want to protect her, mature

↬ cute, fashionable, gentle, good at cooking, someone who makes you want to protect her, mature.

Q. What kind of girl do you prefer to date?
☐ Cute girl / ☑️ Pretty girl

Q. What kind of girl that'll make your heart throb?
☐ Ditzy girl/ ☑️ Considerate girl

Q. If you have a girlfriend are you the type who will say "I love you" everyday?
☑️ Yes / ☐ No

Q. When you have a date with your girlfriend, what clothe do you like her to wear?
☐ One piece dress/☑️ Skinny jeans

Q. What do you want to do when you have a date?
☐ Holding hands/ ☑️ Locking arms

Q. Your girlfriend's nostril hairs are sticking out, what will you do?
☑️ Tell her / ☐ Don't tell her

-"I will tell her to come closer and put them back inside her nose for her."

Q. How would you comfort your girlfriend, if she is tired from work?

-"Ι think it's tiring for her to wake up early every morning. If I'm in the same workplace as her, I will watch over her constantly, and if any problem occurs, I will secretly help her without anyone noticing."

Bonus Dating Stuff
he would like her to make the first move.

he likes following her finger and hand movements with his eyes.