Jaebum's ideal type

Ideal Looks
cute, sexy, dwarf, somebody that catches his attention.

-"I don't really care how she looks. or even really care about their heart, just someone who catches my eye and that i can't stop thinking about."

Ideal Personality
adorable, being her true self, supportive, talkative, cool, loyal, positive and happy.

-"I guess I'm more comfortable with someone who has the same way of thinking as mine. It's not good to forcefully bend yourself to much with your partner."

A Korean celebrity that closely resembles his type
Girl's Day Minah

Ideal Date
-"I want to take her where she wants to go. i would like to do anything she wants. even if she wants me to take her to a formal dinner that requires me wearing a suit."

-"I want to walk an avenue of Ginkgo trees with her while having our hands entwined together."

Favorite Women's Fashion
tennis skirts in street style or a white shirt with a tight skirt.

-"Everything is fine as long as it suits her, even if her hair is short like mine."

Favorite Gestures
when she is energetic and smiles a lot. he really likes it when she does aegyo too.

A phrase a girl can say that will make him happy
-"I will be happy with whatever she says."

Questions and Choices
Pick the your answer from 10 keywords:
cute, cool, fashionable, kind, impulsive/spontaneous, long-haired, short-haired, good at cooking, someone who makes you want to protect her, mature

↬ cute, pretty, long-haired, good at cooking.

Q. What kind of girl do you prefer to date?
☑️ Cute girl / ☐ Pretty girl

Q. What kind of girl that'll make your heart throb?
☐ Ditzy girl/ ☑️ Considerate girl

Q. If you have a girlfriend are you the type who will say "I love you" everyday?
☑️ Yes / ☐ No

Q. When you have a date with your girlfriend, what clothe do you like her to wear?
☐ One piece dress/ ☑️ Skinny jeans

Q. What do you want to do when you have a date?
☑️ Holding hands/ ☐ Locking arms

Q. Your girlfriend's nostril hairs are sticking out, what will you do?
☑️ Tell her / ☐ Don't tell her
-"I'll tell her to look at herself in the mirror."

Q. How would you comfort your girlfriend, if she is tired from work?
-"When she would come home from work, i will make coffee for both of us and talk about our day on the sofa."

Bonus Dating Stuff
if he wanted to confess to her, he would scream 'I love you' loudly to her right on the concert venue.

she has to like korean food.

he confessed to a girl, but she wasn't feeling the same as him and she told him that she wants to stay friends with him. Since then he is afraid to confess to girls, he prefers them making the first move.

he is the only member who has expressed his sexual orientation. he is heterosexual/straight.