Bambam's ideal type

Ideal Looks
small, big eyes, cute and little, pretty when she laughs, smiles brightly and looks innocent.

-"I have a smiling personality, so i like a girl who is always smiling. If I say a joke or play a prank on her, I want her to have a smile."

-"I'm more comfortable with someone who has the same thinking as mine. For example, if my partner hates my favorite food, doesn't that mean that we won't be able to eat together?"

Ideal Personality
talkative, cool but tender, supportive, happy, adventurous and funny.

A Korean celebrity that closely resembles his type
Red Velvet Irene
SNSD Taeyeon

Ideal Date
-"I want to go to see a movie with my girlfriend. The movie that I definitely want to see is a horror film. Actually, I don't like that kind of movie, but at the horrible scenes, she might hug me around my chest, right?"

-"In cold seasons, a comfortable date where watch movies at my home is ideal."

Favorite Women's Fashion
Denim shorts with an oversized t-shirt and light brown or black in color, long straight hair.

Favorite Gestures
everything she does, but especially when she fails holding her laughter or smile.

A phrase a girl can say that will make him happy
"You are the coolest."

Views on marriage
He doesn't have a specific thought about getting married. But he has already decided the destination for his honeymoon.

-"I'd like to Maldives with her. It must be so romantic!"

Questions and Choices
Pick the your answer from 10 keywords:
cute, cool, fashionable, kind, impulsive/spontaneous, long-haired, short-haired, good at cooking, someone who makes you want to protect her, mature

↬ cute, fashionable, long-haired, someone who makes you want to protect her.

Q. What kind of girl do you prefer to date?
☐ Cute girl / ☑️ Pretty girl

Q. What kind of girl that'll make your heart throb?
☐ Ditzy girl/ ☑️ Considerate girl

Q. If you have a girlfriend are you the type who will say "I love you" everyday?
☑️ Yes / ☐ No

Q. When you have a date with your girlfriend, what clothe do you like her to wear?
☐ One piece dress/☑️ Skinny jeans

Q. What do you want to do when you have a date?
☑️ Holding hands/ ☐ Locking arms

Q. Your girlfriend's nostril hairs are sticking out, what will you do?
☑️ Tell her / ☐ Don't tell her

-"I will also tell her. I can't stand the fact that I let her be clueless about it! I wouldn't be able to stay silent."

Q. How would you comfort your girlfriend, if she is tired from work?

-"Even if it's not a special day or an anniversary, on a normal day, I will surprise her with a present or something."

Bonus Dating Stuff
he would like to cook thai food to her.

although he said he wants her to be cute, he wants her to be sexy too, but only for him.

during an interview he revealed that when he was a trainee, he used to date an older Japanese girl from Osaka. It was later revealed that her name is Riho Minami. Bambam even thanked her on "Got it" album.

Do NOT send any hate to her nor Bambam. Respect their decisions and privacy.