Alone In His Thoughts

(Third Person Omniscient POV)

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!

"Shut up," Jack groans, slamming his fist on his alarm clock to shut it off. "Fookin' hell..."

He then rubbed his eyes, trying to wake up a little more before getting ready. He didn't want to go to school, but he had to. He hated being at home as much as being at school. His parents always argued, no matter if it was over little things.
He tried to block out those thoughts as picked out his outfit for the day. It consisted of a pair of white jeans, a mint pastel sweater, white Vans, a gold flower crown, and a pearl bracelet. He loved to wear girly things, no matter what they may be.
As he styled his hair and fixed the crown, he heard distant yelling from downstairs... His parents were fighting again.
They tried their best to not fight in front of Jack, to try and keep their good role models for Jack. However, they were severely failing in doing so... because Jack was already affected.
He had a bad feeling that soon they would split and that it would cause chaos in his family. By chaos, he meant who would keep him and who would be paying child support.
His mother is a police officer, so she would have no problem paying or caring for Jack. However, Jack's father is a temp, getting any jobs he can.
Whether it be dog walking, part time in customer service places, etc., he would work. But if he were to have to pay child support, he'd go to jail for not paying it in time. Jack didn't want that... He loves his mom, but doesn't want his dad to get in trouble for not contributing.

Then, Jack got his bag and went downstairs, which is when he heard the yelling stop. They both looked at him and put fake smiles on their faces.

"How much did ya hear," his mom sighed.
"Enough," Jack replied.
"Well, have a good day at school, kiddo," his dad said, giving a weak, but real smile.
"I'll try..."

Jack knew it was gonna be a harsh day at school, as it always was. He was gay and cross-dressed, so he was made fun of constantly by the other guys. However, there was one who was nice to him among them all... Mark Fischbach.
He's captain of the football team, fastest on the track team, and the fastest swimmer. Jack has a crush on him, but can't tell him, afraid it'll be another thing he'll get bullied for... But, Jack tends to think about him on a daily basis.
He can't stop thinking about his red and raven hair, his soft caramel-colored skin, his shiny beautiful smile, his dreamy chocolate eyes... He's actually gotten in trouble a few times for daydreaming before about him.
The one bad thing was, they shared all the same classes. Which means, the other guys could catch them at any time trying to flirt.
And Jack has kept distance to let Mark maintain his reputation. Who knows what the coaches would think if a rumor passed that Mark was gay... However, Mark's always came around him, trying to be friendly. Jack doesn't know how to take it... He's never had many friends.
Felix and Jack have been friends since elementary, so there's one. But, they really didn't hang out that much. Jack was too scared about Felix's buddies picking on him. So, really, he's never had many friends. Or at least ones that hung around a bit more...

As Jack arrived on school grounds, he saw Mark talking to the other guys. He was laughing, and Jack absolutely LOVED Mark's laugh. He thought it was adorable and cute.
Just then, Mark looked at him and waved. Jack hid his now apple-red face, and quickly walked over to a bench. Mark looked in confusion for a minute before deciding to walk over.

"Hey," he smiled.

Jack gulped, not knowing what to do or say. But before anything else could be said, Jack heard Mark's 'friends' call his name in angry tones.
Jack could only watch as Mark's buddies took Mark away from him, and talked down to him. Mark was oblivious, but that's because the other boys wouldn't allow him to be around Jack if they could help it.
They always told him that they didn't want Jack to make him gay... However, what they didn't know is that Mark was already gay. He just hasn't told anyone, only for the sake of his reputation; nothing else but that.
He just wanted to be with Jack because he's very sweet, generous, and kind, which was what he looked for in someone. Jack wants the same, but Mark's 'friends' will prevent that any way possible. He just prays that one day, Mark will be able to save him from this hell...