Chapter 1

Baekhyun's POV

I took a deep breath before stepping outside the airport building.

It had been 5years since I set foot in Korea and I almost forgot how beautiful this place is.

Where I was born and the place I used to call home.

But outside beauty can be deceiving because there is so much evil hidden within the shadows of this city.

I would know because I use to be part of that darkness.

I felt a slight pain in my chest as I fought back the good memories because they would only lead me to remembering how it all went wrong.

How and why I made the decision to leave in the end.

My original plan was to never come back. To never set foot in Seoul ever again.

Too bad things do not always go as planned and now I'm back, but its only for a little while.

Just like the day I left I used a fake passport to come back. I can risk them knowing I'm back.

For my sake. For our safety.

"Mommy mommy" I turned to face my little toddler who stood by my side as I held his hand.

"Yes my baby" I said as I looked into his brown orbs that look exactly like mine.

"I'm hungry mommy" Taehyung said with a pour. I could never resist my little 5 year olds adorable face.

"Don't worry my angel. We will get you something to eat as soon as uncle Suho comes to pick us up" I said and as if he could read my mind the said male appeared before us as he jumped out of his car.

"Baek" he called my name before embracing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Baek I missed you" he said but I couldn't respond or breathe.

"Don't suffocate him to death when he just got back" Lay said as he pulled his fiance off me before giving me a gently hug.

This is the reason I came back to Seoul.

My long time friends were getting married this weekend and I would never miss their wedding no matter what.

Considering that I had also lived in peace for the past years because of Suho's help and protection.

I owed him my life and a whole lot more. I was nothing without my close friends help.

"And this must be Taehyung. He is so much handsome in person"  Lay said making the little boy blush at the complement.

"Uncle Lay you're so much taller in person"  the little boy said before he giggled.

"Lets go to the house now. Kyungsoo is preparing lunch and should be done by now" Suho said as he took our luggage to the car.

"Thank goodness. We are starving and if there is one thing I missed the most its Kyungsoo's cooking" I said and they laughed.

It was going to be nice having a good Korean home cooked meal. I was tired of American food.

Soon we all got into the car and headed straight to their home or should I say mansion.

Suho had moved into a bigger house since the last time I was here.

As soon as we entered the house I was attacked by Luhan who threw himself on me sending us both to the ground.

"OH MY GOSH BAEK. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" he said before kissing me all over the face.

"I missed you too Lily but could you please get off my bladder before I pee on myself" he laughed before standing up and then helping me up.

"Good to see you Baek" Sehun said before he hugged me like a normal person.

Just when I thought I was safe Kyungsoo came out of nowhere and like Suho he crushed me with his hug.

"Baby don't kill Baek he just got here" Kai said before Kyungsoo let go and he hugged me.

"I just missed him so much. It's been what...5 years" Kyungsoo said with a smile.

"I'm sorry for just leaving so suddenly"  I said with a sad smile.

"Its okay Baek. We understand why you did it. Suho kept us updated so we knew you were safe" Luhan said and I felt a bit better.

"Mommy" Taehyung called for me as he stepped out from his hiding spot behind me.

"OH MY GOSH. IS THAT TAEHYUNG? HE IS SO ADORABLE" Luhan screamed before crouching down to my son.

"Hello. I'm uncle Luhan" he said.

"Really. You look like a girl" Taehyung said and everyone burst into laughter.

"I'm seriously a boy. I mean man" Luhan said before glaring at everyone but it only made them laugh harder.

"Hello I'm uncle Kyungsoo. Are you hungry? I just finished cooking lots of goodies" Kyungsoo said.

"Yes please" Taehyung responded with excitement and held onto Kyungsoo's hand as they walked to the kitchen.

"Its good to have you back Baek. Everyone is happy to see you" Suho said after everyone else went to the kitchen.

"Its only temporary.  We are leaving soon after the wedding" I said in response.

I didn't really want to leave but I had to. It wasn't safe here anymore.

"He is still looking for you. Maybe you should..."

"No Suho we have talked about this. I don't want to see him or let him know what happened. I don't want to ever see him again" I said before taking a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry Baek its just that..."

"Please lets not talk about this. I'm only here for the wedding. Nothing else" I said and I was thankful he finally let it go.

I took a deep breathe before joining the others in the kitchen.

I was not going back to him and I never will.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello good people. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

Please don't forget to comment, vote, share and add this book to your reading list.

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
💭😄😄😄😄😄💭
😄😄💜😄💜😄😄
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
😄🌹😄😄😄🌹😄
😄😄🌹🌹🌹😄😄
💭😄😄😄😄😄💭
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭