Chapter 3

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up panting like crazy as I quickly looked around the room to see Taehyung sleeping right next to me.

Even if so many years had passed he still haunted my dreams.

The man who single handedly ruined my life.

I took a deep breath and tried to clear my mind.

How I wish I could erase all my memories of him but they seemed to be permanently pasted in my mind.

I turned again to look at my little one.

I kept the night light on his side of the bedside table on because he was afraid of the dark.

"Even if everything in my life turned upside down I'm still thankful I had you my angel" I whispered before kissing my son on the forehead. 

Just two more days and we will be able to return to our peaceful home overseas.

Far away from the past that hurt me and a future that threatens to destroy me.

Just a little longer and we will be safe and free again.

.......

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold. In sickness and in health. As long as you both live" the priest asked.

"I do" Suho said giving Lay a flirty smile causing the other man to blush like a Japanese school girl.

The priest repeated the question.

"I...do" Lay said trying hard not to burst into tears of joy.

I couldn't say the same for myself.

I couldn't hold the tears as I witnessed the beautiful ceremony.

The type of ceremony I had always wished for but never received.

I shook my head trying to erase the memories of my past because my tears were turning to those of sadness.

"Mommy are you okay? Why are you crying? Are you sad?" Taehyung asked as he gave me a concerned look.

"No my baby I'm not sad. These are tears of joy. I'm very happy right now" I responded as I forced a smile.

"I didn't know people cried when they are happy. My teacher said tears mean sadness" he explained.

"Not all tears are from sadness my boy. Sometimes when a person is very happy they cry. Look at Uncle Lay" I said as we faced the groom who couldn't hold his tears any longer as he and Suho shared their long awaited kiss as newly weds.

"He is crying because he is happy" I said.

"He is crying but smiling. It's so confusing" Taehyung said as he scrunched up his face just making himself look more adorable which just made me laugh.

The wedding as well as the reception was held at a very extravagant hotel even though not many people had been invited.

"Look at them. They look so crazy in love with each other" Luhan said admiring the married couple who were dancing together while lost in each others eyes.

"I'm so jealous" he added.

"You are already married LuLu" Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes and Kai just laughed.

"We eloped. I wish we had a wedding" he said.

"You're the one who said you couldn't wait any longer" Sehun said earning a glare from his husband.

"I didn't want our son to be a bastard you ass" Luhan lashed out.

"Shhhh...watch your language LuLu they are kids here" I said pointing at Taehyung and Luhan's sons; Seokjin (5) and Namjoon (3).

Kyungsoo's son Yoongi (4) was chatting with some other kids I didn't know.

"You do know that Lay is pregnant right" Kyungsoo said.

"WHAT?" I asked in shock.

"Just a month along. He is crazy excited and already has a name for the kid even if he doesnt know if it's a boy or girl" Kyungsoo explained and I couldn't help but smile.

(Can you guess the name of Lay's baby?)

"I'm not having another kid again. Too much pain and drama" Luhan said shaking his head sideways.

"Child birth is a pain and you're just too dramatic. I wonder how Sehun puts up with you" I said and everyone laughed but Luhan glared at me.

But before he could retaliate I felt someone pull my suit jacket and turned to see Taehyung.

"What's wrong little man?" I asked.

"I need to use the toilet" he said with a shy smile.

"Me too" Namjoon added.

"Me three" Seokjin added.

"Let me take them Baek. I also need to go" Sehun said as he stood up.

"Are you sure? Taehyung can be a bit sensitive and shy" I said.

"I have two sons Baek. I can handle the shy one" he said and I nodded as he left with the three little boys.

The last time I left they had no kids and so it was nice and refreshing to see all his friends taking the parental role.

How I wish I didn't have to raise Taehyung on my own but it was the best option.

It was hard being on my own but I never regretted my decision to keep my son.

He is the light of my life and I love him more than I love myself.

I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him.

Everything was going well but all of a sudden Namjoon and Seokjin came running to the table and the little bots looked petrified as they rambled on.

"Calm down and one of you tell me what happened" Luhan lashedbout silencing both boys but before they could say a word a bloody Sehun limped into the room.

"Oh my gosh. Sehun...baby...what happened?" Luhan cried out as he ran to his husband.

Everyone stopped what they were doing as the looked at the injured man worried.

I followed Luhan along with Kai and Kyungsoo, Lay and Suho.

Kai caught him before he hit the ground.

"What happened?" Suho asked as Lay checked Sehun's injuries.

Kyungsoo was already calling an ambulance.

"The...they took...him" he struggled to speak.

"Who. Who did they take?" Suho asked and I automatically looked around praying my fear had not come true.

"Ta...Taehyung...I'm sorry Baek...they took your son".

All my world collapsed for the second time in my life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Will Baek be able to get baby Tae back?

- chubbyeol_jones' beta/editor

© chubbyeol_jones