Chapter 12

Baekhyun was out with Tao getting a few things.

Tao had been assigned his personal bodyguard since he married Chanyeol.

His family finally submitted to Park's request and Baekhyun was relieved no one had to get killed.

The only reason he got married to Chanyeol was to protect his family but after spending more time with the man Baekhyun couldnt help but fall for him.

He had thought that Chamyeol planned to treat him like a sex slave or puppet but the man was true to his word.

He showered Baekhyun with money amd attention and gave him all the things he desired.

He made Baekhyun feel special like he was the most precious gem in the world and being a Park had many other advantages he could have never imagined.

He was basically on top of the world and it was all because of Park Chanyeol.

He decided to go out shopping and didnt like to catch too much attention and so his protection was spread out all over the premises and looked like ordinary people shopping.

Tao was actually a good friend and so it looked like ordinary friends shopping.

Well that was until a simple day shopping turned into a bloodbath.

A group of assassins had come for Baekhyun but Tao and his men were able to protect him from harms way.

As soon as he got home and told Chanyeol what happened the man was furious and sent his best men to find the source.

No one was going to attack his husband and get away with it.

"Calm down baby. I'm alright" Baekhyun said as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders and kissed him.

"I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to try to attack you. I swear I'm going to blow his brains out when I find him" Chanyeol said still angry about the attack.

"I know you will. Thats why I'm not worried, because my husband always gets things done" Bawkhyun said before kissing him again.

"How can someone try to take you away when we haven't even had our first child" Chanyeol said surprising Baekhyun.

"You want kids?" He asked.

"Of course. I need to pass all this on to someone one day. After Tao called me I was afraid something terrible might have happened to you" Chanyeol said as he caressed his husband's cheek.

"You? Afraid?" Baekhyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes Baek even a man like me has fears" Chanyeol said with a smile.

"Do share" Baekhyun responded mirroring his smile.

"I fear two things. First is an embarrassing death" he said.

"Embarrassing death?"

"I'm not afraid of death I just do not want to go in an embarrassing way. Like sickness. My dad died of cancer but he made me swear on his deathbed that I would tell everyone he was assassinated or died in a gun fight" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh.

"And...what's the second?" He asked.

"Losing you" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun looked at him in shock.

"You might find this hard to believe Baekhyun but you  are very special to me and I don't think I can live without you. Promise me you will never leave me" Chanyeol whispered but Baekhyun heard him loud and clear.

"I promise"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

- chubbyeol_jones' beta/ editor

© chubbyeol_jones