Chapter 15

FINAL CHAPTER

Baekhyun was shocked and speechless when Baekboem explained everything.

"I know it sounds crazy but it's all true Baek. Chanyeol went crazy when you left him. I truly believe he loves you and would do anything for you" Baekboem said leaving Baekhyun confused and crushed.

This meant that Chanyeol never killed his father. He took the blame so that he would never find out his own brother killed their father.

He did everything to protect him.

And all this time he had kept his promise but Baekhyun had broken his.

Chanyeol never deceived him.

It meant he told the truth about his feelings.

Baekhyun was suddenly filled with guilt.

He had run away from the man who had done everything to protect him.

"I need to go" Baekhyun said as he stood up and rushed out.

"Take me to Chanyeol" he demanded and Taoris took immediate action.

A few minutes and broken speeding laws later he was rushing up to Chanyeol's office.

He barged in and Chanueol looked up in shock and anger but his expression softened as soon as he saw Baekhyun.

"What..." Before he could say another word Baekhyun straddled his lap and kissed him.

The meeting of their lips was both explosive and earth shattering.

It took a moment for Chanyeol to realise Baekhyun was crying and he broke the kiss.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

Even if Baek had left him for 5 years his feelings had never changed.

He was still crazy in love with the smaller male.

"I'm so...so sorry Chanyeol... I didn't...I didn't know...I'm so sorry... Baekbeom told me... everything...I shouldn't ...have left you...I shouldn't have broken my promise...I'm so...so sorry...for hurting...hurting you...I love you so...so much...I'm so...sorry" Baekhyun struggled to speak as he sobbed on his husbands chest.

"Shhhh... It's okay Baek. I'm just glad you came back to me. I love you so much and I'm glad you are finally home" he said before he wiped his tears away.

"I will always come back to you" Baekhyun said looking deep into his eyes.

"Is that a promise?" Chanyeol asked  with a smile and Baekhyun couldn't help but do the same.

"I promise"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

THE END

There will be a bonus chapter~

- chubbyeol_jones' beta/editor

© chubbyeol_jones