CHAPTER 2

LAB RATS | Girl Spy

Bree's POV I was walking in the park! Until, I bumped into four girls

Bree's POV
I was walking in the park! Until, I bumped into four girls..

but then I see her

but then I see her... the girl from my dream! "Who is she?" I said, in my head. I got back up, and I reached my hand out to help them up.. I helped the blonde girl and the girl with curly hair up.. the girl with brown hair and the girl with orange reddest hair, did this cool move and did flip up. "Wow? Cool moves." I said, with a smile to those two girls. "Thanks." Brown hair girl said. "Hi!! I'm Bree. I'm so sorry for running into you?" I said, while smiling at all of them. " I'm Mckeyla!! This is Adrienne, Camryn and Bryden." The brown hair girl said, while pointing at her friends.
We talked, and talked and talked. We were walking to, Mckeyla's House!! Laughing, crying—happy crying!!

She opened, the door- I walked in last, we talked for awhile.. then she asked, "Hey, Bree!! Do you want to sleepover." Mckeyla and Camryn said, to me.  "Um....!! Let me, ask my dad.." I said, while grabbing her phone and walked outside. I opened up the door and walked out. I dialed, my fathers number.... it rung and rung..until—he picked up:

"BREE!!!! Where are you?" My father said, he yelled threw the phone. "Mr. Davenport! I'm at a friends house, and they asked, if I can sleepover.. CAN I??" I begged, into the phone. "Bree, YOU CANT SLEEP- YOU NEED YOU CAPSULE !!" He said, in the phone. "Um...!!! It won't affect one night, Dad.." I said again, he was about to speak- again, but I cut him of; "Bree-!" He said... "please PLEASSSEEEEE !!" I begged. He finally caved in. I opened the door to Mckeyla's house, and I told the- " He said. YESSS!" I said, we all jumped up and down. We ate, we watched movies, had pillows fights, talked about boys, when we talked about boys- Mckeyla was talking about a boy name; Kyle. !! We all kept teasing her. It was finally my turned, " My crush is, Peyton Meyer! I know he's famous but HE IS A CUTIE PIE!!" I made the girls laugh. It was finally time to go to bed. "GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!"

Yes!! I hope you like the chapter 2!! I had a long writers block- but I'm gonna try to finish some of my books, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK??

X
Tessa