~CHAPTER 6 | New Team~

•Chapter 6 | New Team•

I was in my room at my birth mothers place

I was in my room at my birth mothers place.. i couldn't stop believing I had a different family and why did, Mr. Davenport lie to me? I was sleeping in my bed.
I finally woke up from my sleep, my mother was right there looking at me. "Hey sweetie!" My mother said to me. "Hello." I said back to her.  "Are you ready to meet your team!" She said to me. "Yeah! I'm ready." I said while I was standing up. I followed her to my sister room, Mckeyla's room. She told her to show me around and show me her lab. We walked into her lab. The group of girls i saw was standing there. "Guys, this is my sister Bree.. and Bree this is Adrienne, Bryden, Camryn, Devan and Ember  These are my friends." My sister said to me. " Hey guys!" I waved at all of them. "Hey Bree. Tell us about." Bryden the girl with curly hair said to me. "Okay.. my name is Breanna Michelle Davenport.. but everyone calls me, Bree. I'm 19 years old. Birthday is; November 22, 1998. I grew up in Mission Creek, California. I have two brothers and a step-brother names; older brother name Adam, younger brother named, Chase and a step-brother named; Leo. Adopted father; Donald Davenport, a step-mother/aunt named, Tasha. Biological father named; Douglas. But now I don't even know if I'm even part of my family anymore." I said to everyone.
After we all talked, out mother was one the screen. She said our mission, I have to go undercover at there school to get close with the victim. That's all she can tell me or us for now.