♡Ch.5♡

Hyorin's POV

I woke up feeling someone whispering at me.

It was my mom.

"Hyorin, wake up your soon-to-be husband is waiting for you at downstairs." She said.

"Araseo mom" I said and walk lazily at the bathroom.

"Be quick" she said then i nodded.

After 10 mins of taking a bath then i choose my outfit.

My flat shoes is not look good when i compare it so i don't have choice

My flat shoes is not look good when i compare it so i don't have choice. I just tied my hair into a messy bun and i go downstairs ready to face Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I was talking with Hyorin's dad, i like to talk with her parents than talk to her, Aish just die already girl.

I heard steps walking down i look up and see Hyorin.

She's cute.... WHAT?! No no, I wiil choose Tzuyu's cuteness than her.

Then our eyes met, she smiled i just rolled my eyes, her smile faded away poor girl.

Then she go to the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

After she ate her breakfast i said to her parents that in the living room that we are going to the mall to buy her wedding dress and my tuxedo.

"Please watch her and don't let her feel uncomfortable." Her dad said.

"Araseo Mr. Choi" then i bow.

"Call me dad and don't be so formal."He said.

"Okay D-dad i just go get her" I said walking to the kitchen.

I see her washing her plate, after she finished it I grab her wrist to face me I whispered to her.

"We need to act that we love each other Araseo?" I ask.

End of Jungkook's POV

Hyorin's POV

Ouch! Act.

"A-Araseo." I stuttered.

"Good, now we need to bid goodbye to them." He said coldly.

He wrapped his arm on my waist, i blushed hard.

I wish this is not an act but that's impossible.