♡Ch.6♡

Hyorin's POV

The face of Jungkook & Tzuyu  smirking evily pop in my nightmare.

I immediately open my eyes and sit.

I was too scared.

I go to my parents room i asked their permission if i could sleep with them and they asked me what happened then i said what happened in my dream.

"Aish Hyorin that is just a nightmare just sleep and forget it." My mom said.

I laid between them.

-Later on-

The both of them are in a deep sleep while me here still awake because of my nightmare.

I don't want to marry him, what if my nightmare will happen when I married to him.

What a mess i got to? I'm such a stupid.

A/N POV

While she's thinking so many things later on she sleep and forget what is her nightmare is.

(Morning)

She woke up by the sunlight in her face because her mom opened the curtains.

"Hyorin it's time to wake up, or you will be late." Her mom said.

"Araseo" she said while walking out in her parents room and go to her room to do her routines.

Back to Hyorin's POV

After I take a shower I choose this.......

Now i choose skirt idk why, Then as always i tied my hair into a high ponytail and wear my glasses

I walk downstairs and see Jungkook eating breakfast with my parents, What happened to my parents?.

I fake coughed to get their attention.

"Oh Hyorin, eat with us" i just nodded and seat infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I don't know that Hyorin is infront of us, until she coughed.

Wow she have a long and pretty legs,
Oh no! Tzuyu is better than her.🙄

Then she sat infront of me, Tsk! Am i too handsome?.