♡Ch.32♡

~4 years later~
Jungkook's POV

-FLASHBACK-
Since Mr. Choi gave me where Hyorin is, i go there every morning i mean i always peak outside the apartment.

I feel jealous because of that guy, Aish wait for me i'll beat you up boi.

She always go to the park and just looking at the river.

She motivate my energy to get ready to my work.

And that guy has their own company, But who cares?

He always leave early, i think.

Thanks to Mr. Choi he gave me where Hyorin is.

Now i'm a CEO our company since my dad willing me to take that opportunity.

I saw how her tummy get bigger and bigger, that makes her beautiful especially she didn't wear her glasses anymore.

And when she was about to gave birth Mr. Choi texted me the hospital and I immediately go there even i had many paper works and meeting.

As I heard her screamed i want to barged through the delivery room but I can't.

After I heard her screams stop I immediately peaked through that door and see that guy carrying our child.

Hyorin is smiling weakly while watching the both of them.

I suppose the first guy to carry him, but I can't and tears just escaped my eyes then i was about to left when a hand grabbed my wrist.

Is it Mrs. Choi with Mr. Choi beside her, they're both smiling at me and Mrs. Choi suddenly hugged me.

"I'm sorry for being cold, my husband tolde what are you doing everyday i mean you're routine." She giggled and pulled away.

"I deserve this Mrs. Choi." I said while looking down.

"No, let's fix this as soon as possible." Mrs. Choi spoke while smiling at me.

"I'll go now Mrs. Choi, Mr. Choi i saw already our child it's a boy." I spoke and smiled.

"Oh, sorry I didn't informed you." Mr. Choi said.

"Oh no no, it's okay Mr. Choi." I said.

"I'll go now my paper works and meeting are waiting for me." I continued.

"Oh yeah, go, go now." Mrs. Choi said and patted my shoulder then i left there with a smile.

-End-

Now because it's weekend i go to the park where Hyorin always go.

As I arrived the river get my attention and I started to take some pics around the park.

As I looking through my pictures, 1 picture just get my attention, i see Jungwoo our child.

I immediately looked at him, he is playing with some kids in the playground.

He has a bunny smile too.

Till i see him tripped I immediately rushed to him and carry him to sat on the bench.