Chapter Two

Well, someone likes to make an entrance," Blair whispered.

"That's the guy from this morning," Viola said.

"Damn really, he looks like a literal model," she said. "Ya for like dark Calvin Klein," Blair looked at Viola clearly unimpressed with her comment.

"Hello, what's your name," Mrs. Palmer asked the new mysterious student.

"Zahn, Axel Zahn." He said.

"Well what don't you go ahead and sit next to Viola, she's the one in the back corner." Mrs. Palmer told him. Why did Mrs. Palmer do this to Viola, the guy literally gives her goosebumps and she has only seen him twice.

Axel starts walking to back of the room, he can feel everyone's stares on him. The girls were drooling, while the guy were jealous by the new guy. On the other hand, Viola made sure she didn't make eye contact with him, because if she did she would melt in those eyes.

"Hey, princess," Axel said while taking a seat next to Viola.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"Well, we can't always have what we want, except I do." He said and focused on the board instead of Viola. She just wanted this year to go as smoothly as possible, but Viola feels like Axel might cause her some trouble.

"I hate math so much, I don't understand anything." Blair said. "Why don't you just get a tutor." Viola mentioned while eating her fry.

"Tutors cost money, and you know that I'm saving up for college." Blair said. "Well I could tutor you sometimes if you want," Viola told her.

"No definitely not, don't you remember what happened last time you did that; you broke my pencil and walked out of the room."

"Hey, it's not my fault that I have a short temper."

"Oh you're feisty, I like that in a girl especially in bed," a voice said behind them. The girls turned around to see none other than Axel.

"Okay I have had it up till here, if you make one more comment about sex or call me an inappropriate name, then I will report you to the office," Viola said. She has never stood up to someone like that before, people walk over her like she's nothing.

"Princess, you don't scare and frankly the fact that you are trying to stand up to me is a big mistake, because I will be your worse nightmare if you don't keep your mouth shut," Axel said. His words stunned Viola, and she wanted to cry but she didn't want to show fear, so instead she did something she knew she would regret.

Viola did something nobody would expect of her, she took her juice and dumped it all over Axel's head; the new bad boy of the school. Before Axel could do anything she ran out of the cafeteria full speed.

"That little bitch," Axel muttered under his breath. He looked around and saw the students were laughing and he didn't like that.

"If I hear one more person laughing I will destroy your life, and make you wish that you were never born, so shut it."

Blair couldn't believe what her best friend, Viola Wood of 8 years just did. She has never done something like that before, and she knew that it was going to end badly for her. Axel didn't seem like the type of guy to just forgive and forget.

"Over here," Viola whispered to Blair from the broom closet.

"Are you freaking crazy, I can't believe you just did that, you know that you just signed your death wish right?" Blair said. "I know, I just don't know what came over me, his stupid mouth wouldn't shut up." Viola said.

"Well you have to leave early today."

"I know, I'll see you later Blair." Viola said.

"See you."