Chapter Five

Being a seventeen year old virgin is not fun when everyone around you lost theirs at the age of fifteen. Viola knew that she wasn't ready, but being around her friends and the people at school made her feel insecure.

Axel's suggestion was the perfect opportunity for her to lose it, but she did not know one thing about him. He could be apart of the mafia or be in a gang, and that is not something that Viola can deal with.

"But I can't just leave my friends." Viola whispered in his ear still drunk as ever.

"They left you, I promise I'll take care of you."

"But Blair is going to kick my ass." She mumbled. As soon as she said that Blair finally came up to them.

"There you are, I been looking for you everywhere." Blair said while grabbing Viola from Axel.

"What the hell are you doing." She yelled at Axel.

"Nothing, we were having fun." He told her.

"Well as you can see she is too drunk to do anything right now." Blair told her.

"I'm drunk too." Axel protested.

"Dumbass, she's half your size. Do you really think you guys can drink the same amount." Blair told him. Axel laughed.

"Whatever, I just wanted to have some fun tonight." He told Blair and looked at Viola for a second. She looked cute when she was half asleep, but he couldn't tell her that. He was looking for a quick fuck, but it was obvious that she wasn't the type. How the hell does a person get drunk so quickly.

"Well Goodluck with that." Blair told him and walked away with Viola.

As they were walking away, Blair finally spoke to Viola. "Stop pretending you're drunk, I know you can handle your liquor." She told her.

"Fine, he was getting too close and I didn't want him to know that I would do this when I'm actually sober." Viola told her.

"Viola, I don't think he's good for you." Blair told her.

"Fuck, I know but he's so hot and I've never felt this way before." Viola told her.

"Sweetie, let's go find you someone better. Someone who won't kill both of us." Blair said while dragging her ass away.

It was around 2am now and the girls decided to crash at Viola's house since nobody is home. Viola noticed that Axel's lights were turned on which means that he was home.

"I'm so tired." Blair told Viola while changing into her pyjamas. "I know me too."

Suddenly the two girls started hear screaming, moaning and grunting and there one particular thing being shouted which was the name Axel.

"Well seems to me like he found a quickie for tonight." Blair told Viola. Which got her thinking that could have been her and she doesn't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

"How the fuck are we going to sleep now." Viola exclaimed.

"Don't worry give it fifteen minutes and I'm sure that they'll be done." Blair told her. It did not take fifteen minutes. It has been one hour and a half and Axel & his girl were still going.

"Blair I want to fucking scream, I'm so tired." Viola yelled. "I know babe, me too." Blair said while trying to shut her eyes.

"Okay that's it." Viola said while getting up and going to her window.

" CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE." Viola screamed. As soon as she said that the screaming, moaning, grunting all stopped and everything was quiet. Finally Viola thought to herself and as she looked back she saw Blair already knocked out cold.

Turning back to face her window she saw a figure opening the window at the other house and Axel standing there shirtless and only in his boxers.

"Don't worry, I'll make you scream harder than that soon." Axel told her and walked away.