Chapter Six

Saturday morning was not a fun morning for Viola for many reasons; Blair's snoring kept her up all night, she was hungover, and Axel's comment from last night was on her mind throughout the night.

"Good morning sunshine." Blair told Viola after opening her eyes. Blair had an extremely good sleep, and that always happens when she sleeps in Viola's bed , having a rich bestfriend has its perks. 

"Shut up." Viola mumbled while trying to hide under her covers.

"What do you mean, it's Saturday morning we got a full day ahead of us, and the good thing is that I'm not even hungover." Blair said while pulling on Viola's leg.

"Well good for you sweetheart, but I'm hungover and tired so go away." Viola said while going back to sleep.

"Damn you're grumpy this morning." Blair said while getting up and walking around her room. She went to the window to see if she can see Viola's hot, but scary neighbor. He was there but with another guy who looked as scary, but kind of hot. He looked exactly like Blair's type. He had dirty blonde hair, one arm full of tattoos, he looked buff, but not too much. As she was examining him, both of the guys turned around and look in her way. Unfortunately, Blair was wearing her two piece lingerie set so she was basically naked. Both guys were smirking in her way, and Blair had no idea why. 

"Nice rack babe." The mysterious guy yelled at her. She looked down and realized she didn't change yet, but Blair was the opposite of Viola so she was not shy about getting caught. 

"Thanks handsome, what's your name." Blair smirked at him.

" Who the hell are you talking to." Viola asked looking up from her bed.

"Just your lovely neighbor and his friend." Blair said while continuing to talk to Brendan, the mysterious guy.

"BLAIR." Viola yelled while getting up to close her blinds. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and her lace panties; which was the perfect view for Axel.

"Oh so this the girl you're talking about." Brendan told Axel. Axel was checking her out from every angle that he could. 

"Ya that's the beauty that won't let me fuck her." Axel said while chuckling. Viola's face became a deep scarlet red. 

"Shut up, you perv." Viola told her while trying to pull Blair away from the window.

"How about you boys come over, so that we can have a proper chat; maybe, in thirty minutes." Blair suggested.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you Blair; they are not coming to my house." Viola scowled at her.

"Baby girl, I got to get rid of that dirty mouth for you, but not today we got some stuff to do." Axel winked at her and walked out of his room. Blair looked sad that she couldn't talk to the hunk next door, but Viola looked relieved. 

"Yo, Blair I'll pick you up in two hours, wear something sexy." Brendan told her walking away and not waiting for her answer. Blair's eyes looked like she just won the lottery.

"You are so horny." Viola told Blair. She just shrugged and grinned, and decided to get ready for her date. Viola doesn't understand why Blair is allowed to hook up with someone like Brendan, but she couldn't hook up with Axel when she was tipsy. She just groaned and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later, Viola woke up to a slam and noticed that Blair was gone. At least she's going to get lucky tonight she thought. She decided to freshen up by taking a quick shower and changing into some new clothes. Viola went downstairs to notice that it was too quite; which is something she's used to but never liked too much. She found something quick to eat, and ate in silence. She suddenly heard her front door open and slammed shut, she assumed it was Blair so she didn't give it any thought.

"You look horrible Viola, is this how you dress like everyday." She heard a familiar voice yell at her. She turned around and noticed her mother dressed in her typical Prada clothing. Viola rolled her eyes and just decided to be nice. 

"Hello to you as well mother, what are you doing here." Viola asked her. 

"Our new neighbor called your father and I, and told us that you've been throwing parties lately and making a big mess." Viola's jaw dropped, how the hell does Axel know her parents.

"Mom, I swear I never did that." She told her mother. 

"Don't lie to me young lady, Axel is a very close friend of our family and we've known him for a long time so he would never lie to us, but you on the other hand..." Her mom continued. Viola has never been more furious before, who the hell is Axel and why is he ruining her life.

"Unfortunately, I cannot stay for long so we've talked to Axel and he agreed with staying with you for a while, so you better respect him and listen to him." Her mom carried on. Viola could not believe what she was being told right now.

"You're going to let a hormonal, tattoo filled teenage guy to take care of me?" She asked her mom.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry to break it to you but you're not that pretty for someone like Axel to hook up with, and he is extremely mature for someone his age." Viola's jaw dropped, she knew her mother was cruel but that just hurt. She knew there is no point in arguing with her, so she just let it go before she exploded.

"FINE, don't let the door hit you on your way out." She yelled at her mom while running upstairs.

"Grow up Viola, I have to go now so you better behave young lady." She yelled back, while leaving as quick as she came in.

Viola could not believe that Axel was going to babysit her, like how can her parents someone like that. There were so many questions running through her mind, and the only thing that would take her mind off it was smoking some weed. She never did it often, but only when she was stressed out and needed it to relax; that's why she only had a dab pen. After a few hits it hit her, and she was just chilling in her bed and relaxing. She didn't notice the front door opening, and she suddenly saw someone at her door.

"Well, what do we have here princess." Said her new housemate.