Chapter 14

It's been a few days since Axel showed up at Viola's door all bloody and bruised, and since then both of them have been trying to corporate with each other. Axel was less of a dick because he couldn't change his bandages by himself and he needs some assistance every day. 

Both Viola and Axel skipped school on Monday, and Blair was blowing up Viola's phone because of it. 

"So are you going to tell me why both you and Axel decided to skip school today or do I have to come to your house to find out," Blair said on the phone. Viola rolled her eyes at her best friend's accusations. 

"I was feeling a little sick, and I have no idea what is happening with Axel. Just because he lives with me doesn't mean I associate with him." Viola said while helping Axel change his bandage. Speak of the devil, he was enjoying hearing this little conversation. Who knew the little princess could lie so easily. Viola noticed Axel was smirking a little too hard and gave his bandage an extra hard pull; which got a loud grunt out of him and satisfied smile out of her. 

"What the hell was that," Blair asked. "Nothing, I just stubbed my toe on the coffee table," Viola told her. 

"Coffee table my ass," she heard Axel mumble from underneath her. "Anyways, Blair I have to go, I'll talk to you later." As soon as she was done with her phone call, Viola finishes the final touches of Axel's bandages. 

"You know your friend is kind of a bitch right?" he questions her while sitting up from the bed and groaning. 

"You can't insult my best friend Axel, you don't know who she is," she told him while cleaning up the garbage. 

"I can tell, she is a backstabbing wannabe mean girl and she's going to hurt you soon. Just wait and see, and I'll be here to pick up the pieces as soon as that happens." He told her smirking.

"Suck a dick," Viola told him and walked out of the room. "I wish you would suck mine though princess." Viola rolled her eyes at his childish behavior and decides to catch up on some school work. Just because Axel didn't care about going to school didn't mean that she would do the same. Her goal right now is to get a scholarship and move as far away as she can from her family and this town. She wants to start a new life without them constantly harassing her and everything that she does. 

The next morning Viola woke up extra early to get ready for school. Blair told her that they had a calculus test this upcoming Friday, and she could not afford to fail that test. Math has always been her weakest subject, and no matter how many videos or tutor sessions she has gotten she will never understand it.

"Axel do you want to come today, or are you still in pain?" Viola yelled out at him. She heard some grunting and rustling and notices a figure behind her. Axel was standing there with a black t-shirt and black jeans with a black eye on display, and part of his bandage peaking from his shirt. 

"Let's go," he mumbles at her. "Are you sure you want to go today, you don't look so good," she examines his face. 

"I'm fine princess, now get in the damn car so that we can go to hell," Axel told her. Viola stops walking as soon as she heard him say that. There is no way in hell that she is going to go to school with him, she already has to live with him. 

"We are not going to school together," she told him and laughs in his face while walking to her car. 

"I know I was nice to you this weekend, but your parents put me in charge of you so yes we are going to school together. Get in the damn car before I force you," Axel tells her while getting into the driver seat. There is something about when he shows his authority role that made Viola furious, but at the same time scares her that makes her want to listen. She decides to not argue anymore, and get into his death trap. 

As soon as they got to school, Viola was about to sprint out of the car so that nobody would see them together, but Axel put the child lock on. 

"Not so fast, I want you to meet me here as soon as school ends. I got some business to do and I need you with me," he tells her. 

"No way, I do not want to be associated with any activities that you do in your free time, find yourself another bitch who is willing to follow you around like a lost puppy."

"Well this is concerning your parents, so I better see you right after school or else you have to deal with them, and I know for a fact that you hate them even more than me." He tells her in his cocky tone. "That's debatable," she mumbles to herself. He finally unlocks the car and gestures for her to get out. 

"Just so you know you're not my dad, so this better be the last time you order me around," she tells him while slamming his door. The attitude that she gives him was going to drive Axel crazy, as soon as she's with him her innocent persona goes away. 

*I was just wondering do you guys prefer the book to be in third person point of view or Viola's point of view?