0.1

-Raelynn's Outfit-

First chapter you guys, I'm excited and scared all in once. Leave comments !

______

THE MALL

   It was another blazing hot Friday. A Friday that included partying and drunk drivers. Whenever it's hot like this outside, I stay inside because people just don't know how to act. But of course my caring friends pulled me out into this heat and now I feel a sweat bead rolling down the side of my face.

   If I had known they were bringing me out into this mess I would have dressed better. But my girls are about surprises, pop ups, and anything else that goes with those. I remember them banging on my door making a big fuss. I laughed to myself because I remembered how mad I was that I had dropped my cereal on the floor messing with them.

   "Twinkie move, damn!" I nearly shouted at her when she came and hugged all up on me.

   Kaila scrunched up her nose. "Uhn uhn, somebody gots a nasty ole attitude."

   Wiping away the sweat, I started back walking, following up behind Yasmin and Derriah. "Damn this heat." I mumbled.

   We started walking up to this big mall that had to be about five blocks from my house. Yasmin absolutely loved getting her exercise in, so when it came to driving her cars short distance, she wouldn't.

    "Finally." Kaila and I groaned out. Walking into the mall, we stopped and looked around.

   "Damn ..! This is nice as heck. Where y'all tryna head first?" Yasmin light ass asked while popping her gum.

   "Lets go to V-"

   "Hollup." Yasmin held up a finger while putting her phone to her ear. I rolled my eyes at her ridiculously ghetto posture.

   "Wassup bro?" She winked at me causing me to turn my head. So childish.

   "We at that new mall down the street from Rae crib." People were walking in and out of the mall. Some throwing glances our way.

    We stood in awkward silence trying to hear what he was saying.

   "Then come on. Call me when you get here." With that she hung up the phone and turned around to face us.

   ".. so Yamir and his boys coming through. Y'all don't mind right?" She asked us.

   "As long as Hadeem coming, hell nah!" Derriah stuck her tongue out and did a little dance with her butt.

   "You a nut." I chuckled and looked back at Yasmin.

    "Oh my lawd, girl you are the only one who has never met his friends. And me and you are like .. the closest out of us all." Yasmin stated covering her mouth dramatically.

   "I call mother freaking dibs on that fine nigga Hadeem." Derriah spoke again, but this time to me. I waved her off and looked at Yasmin.

   "So," I shrugged, " just don't be trying to hook me up with Amir because we definitely don't like each other like that." I said pointing a finger at her. She only smirked.

   "What ever you say RaeeeLynnn." Kaila laughed and so did Derriah.

"Bitch you know we don't ever mind when Amir and his fine friends around." Kaila said sticking out her tongue. Derriah smacked Kaila's shoulder and Yasmin rolled her eyes.