0.3

Hey you guys, I am back with another chapter!
Vote and Comment
(Not proofread)

______________________

   I sat up quickly, a little too quickly because my head started to pound and my eyes throbbed. I clenched onto my forehead and moved the covers from off me.

   My room consisted of the color blue, white, and purple. My walls were blue and so was my first closet door while my white outlined the room and my other closet door. My curtains were white and purple sheer type. I squinted my eyes at the brightness and walked into the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked out of the bathroom, my room, and down the stairs. I heard a television playing South Park and decided to go see who it was. Most likely Kaelynn.

To my sight it wasn't Kaelynn, it was Derriah. I jumped back and her eyes quickly moved from the tv to me.

My hand held onto my chest as I spoke. "When .. did you get here man?"

Derriah started laughing and fell back onto the couch. She wore her pyjamas so I'm guessing she got put out again. I forgot Derriah had a house key.

   When she dropped her mini laughing fit. "I got here around three in the morning. Pops tripping again." She explained rubbing her forehead.

   "Dang, so what you wanna crash here until then?" I sat down beside her and laid on her lap.

   "Maybe. I just seen Kaelynn, she was up with the baby. She looks like she's been crying a lot. You should probably talk to her and find out exactly what happened." Derriah looked down at my, but I quickly turned my head towards the tv that was recently on commercial.

   "I'll think about it DeeDee." I told her before closing my eyes.

  Derriah placed her hand on my head and rubbed my hair. My human leave-out by the way. I heard her sigh loudly before clicking off the tv.

    I used to think Derriah liked me, like really liked me like that. She used to smile at me every time she saw me and gave me extra long hugs. I thought she was maybe lesbian like Yasmin, but she told us she wasn't. She said she was bisexual and that I was not more than a mere friend. That had me shocked until she said she was playing and that she just wanted us to be really close because I was like her older sister that had passed away a year before we met.

    "I think I really am in love with you." She spoke. I stiffened up before turning on my back and looking up at her.

   "What?"

   Derriah rolled her eyes before smiling. "Not like that. I really want to see you happy, just like I wanted for Mya. You act like you don't want happiness. Happiness is to be shared baby girl."

   I sat completely up and stared directly at her now. "I share my happiness with you. With y'all. What you talking about?"

   "A man or .. a girl. If you even roll that way-"

   "I don't." I cut her off.

  She shrugged. "It doesn't bother me really. But we won't always be around for you to share your happiness. We want to share our happiness with our other pair. It's time for you to do the same."

    My eyes started stinging. I mentally blamed it on me not blinking the whole time she talked to me. I smiled at her.

   "Awe, thank you hun. I needed to hear that. But I really .. don't want to be in a relationship now. I simply need a good friend." My smile formed more and I wrapped my arms around her slim body.