0.4

I've been at camp guys so sorry, I'll be in New York soon also hunnies, who willing to link with the kid? Nobody ..? No? Ohkay I'll be alright lol.
Enjoy the Update
(Kevaun is Clarence if you didn't know) Just didn't want to call him Clarence in this book
______________________

I grabbed Dream's hand and walked to the car and buckled her in her car seat.

"I can't wait to sink my teeth into a birthday cake pancake." Derriah fiend and made an ugly face. I started laughing and hopped in the car to drive off.

When we reached iHop, I turned the car off and went to get Dream out the backseat. It wasn't that crowded so it didn't take long for us to find seats and order.

   A tall light skin guy came over to the table and asked what we wanted.

We ordered mainly pancakes and bacon and when the waiter walked away we started to talk.

"So don't freak out okay?" Derriah told me putting her hand on mines.

"Why would I? What's going on?"

"I invited Yasmin." I looked at her and shrugged.

Just as I was about to ask why why would I be mad, she spoke. "And sorta Hadeem and Kevaun .." I raised both my eyebrows at her ready to open my mouth and let this fire out.

"But! Look this is an opportunity for y'all to get to know each other better." She smiled and shrugged her shoulders as to say huh.

I rolled my eye hard on purpose and huffed like a child. I didn't mind them coming, but I wanted to chill with just these two until I got tired. I was supposed to go get my hair done today, but I changed my mind.

"It don't matter." I responded and the waiter brought us our food and drinks.

"Thank you." I sent him a smile and he nodded.

"No problem beautiful." He walked away and went to serve another table.

It was quiet as I gave Dream her food and she started to eat messy. When I looked up Derriah was looking at me with a smirk.

"What?" I bit a piece of my bacon and my insides jumped. I don't know why I am so hungry, but this food was made by Jesus.

"He flirted with you. So tute." She smiled all hard and began to eat her food. I chuckled and shrugged.

"What can I say? I am b-e-a-utiful." I did a little dance in my seat as I fed Dream a piece of pancake.

"Dream must be really hungry she ain't spoke yet." Derriah laughed. I nodded.

"I am hungwy." Dream tilted er head to the side and cheesed hard, showing her full set of pearly white baby teeth.

"We know baby." I said and let her take the plastic fork.

I started eating again and all you heard was us smacking and maybe the door jingling with new customers.

I can't believe I had a dream about him .. again. I used to have bad dreams like that, but they were so detailed I would wake up crying every night. I shouldn't have been the one to go through that because I damn sure didn't deserve it. Then my sister gonna go and get pregnant by the fool when he was beating on me. So much love, so much hatred I have towards her, but something is telling me she's going to need me. So right now I'm not trying to be angry because it was two or more years ago.