Chapter three

Eyoo its mehh again and I'm sorry if my chapters aren't soo long!! FORGIVE MEHH! Anyways. Enjoy 😉!

Ace POV

The party started. I already could see people 'face sucking each other' EW!

I was cleaning all the mess like condoms and vodka on the floor. (I know! CONDOMS.)till the beta walked up to me." Here drink this soft drink it will cool u down a bit." He said. I took it and drank it in one shot.

Suddenly i felt a bit woozy. I was dancing like crazy. Till a group of the sluts started judging me." Ur really bad at dancing and u look horrible u could just add a slice of cake and put it on ur face and boom there u go!" They all laughed with high pitch voices.

Soon i walked up to the bar to drink more vodka but suddenly i smelled the best smell ever chocolate with pine cones! It was my mate! I was soo happy to find my mate so i followed the smell till i was in front of a bedroom. I could hear moans." Ahh alec harrder!! Ah! Ahhh!" I was angry so i stomped away.

I drank and drank till i was drunk 😵. I was passing by people to get some more drinks but suddenly a hand pulled me of to a bedroom i could also fell sparks and a million of fireworks on my skin. I looked up to see alec the soon to be alpha.

You might also know what happend...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN