Chapter nine

Mark POV

she didn't remember me. And she has a second chance mate? She was happy without me. She also had two kids already. And im uncle of those cute little kids.

Im soo proud of her.

Alec POV

She hates me. I have another luna in this pack and she is a luna of another pack.

She is a vampire too. Ugh i miss her old personality. I want to have her holding my pups.

I want to mark her but it got all destroyed bc my fuxking d*ck head.

now she changed because of me. She's happier without me. She has a second chance mate. She has two kids. One of them is my son. He called me a bad daddy.

I was soo frustrated but Also happy to see my kids.

I regret having a kid with that ugly b*tch and her name is.... brittney

Ace POV

haha thats what u get for rejecting me and abuse me! I always wished to hurt him. ALWAYS!! Now i hope he will die in a hole. Hahah- wait what's happening to me? 'Nothing is happening ur just getting ur vampire.' Said my wolf. 'Erm hello is there someone? Is someone called ace?' A voice said inside me. 'Uuh yeah thats me. And u must be my vampire?' I said actually more like a question. 'Yup im ur vampire! Ur badass side. And not innocent like ur wolf.' She said in a playful voice.

'Haha very funny.' Said the dog. 'Hey im not a dog!! (Ok ok ur a wonderful beautiful dog smirks*) dont u dare!(u know i can kill u in this story) plz dont author nim. Bows* (HAHA) ugh.

Anyways back to the story.

'So ur my badass side?' I asked. She nodded her head in my mind. 'Im just going to sleep k guys?' I said through mind link. 'Okay babe sleep well!' Said james. ' night night *yawn*' i then i fell into a dreamless dream....

___________________________

I'm sorry that i didn't update for long im trying to update as fast as i can! And maybe im gonna update once or twice a week i dunno.

Anyways byeee!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN