Chapter eight

Ace POV

Then i said." I'm here to help ur pack then I'll go." Suddenly i heard." MOMMY! MOMMY! DAD SAID HE WILL TELEPORT HOME NOW!" A three years old kid said. "Yes sweetie i know." She then turned to me and tried slapping me but i dodged. They all gasped. I took of the baby thing and gave it jake. "You want to challenge us?" I asked in a dark voice. "Us? Why us?" She asked. " i have a vampire a wolf and myself." She smirked then said." Well then sh-"birttney couldn't finish her sentence when someone teleported in. "Babe she tried slapping me!" She whined. He looked at me and smirked. Well then I'll have to throw u in my dungeon!" He pointed at me. I looked weirdly at him.

And asked."u really didn't Realize who i am? Well let me introduce myself and my pack. Hello my name is ace parter and this is my mate blake parter we are the strongest vampire pack." They all gasped. And my pack smirked. Layla started crying and wanted to reach me. So i took her from jake. "Momwy!" She said. "OMG blake her first word is me and not you! Ha!" I smirked at him and he pouts. Suddenly we heard someone fake coughing. The alpha looked at me with regret and sadness. Suddenly a boy version of me walked up and hugged me. My mate growled at him and pushed him away from me.

"No one touches my mate!" He said in venomous voice. His eyes flashed red and all people backed away. I hugged him and kissed his lips gently.

Luke he was watching everything in Chloe arms. He looked at alec and asked me." Momwy ish dat bad daddy?" I could feel alec glaring at my kid. "Alec don't glare at ur own kid!" He was in total shock. "Anyways where are our rooms?" Blake asks impatiently. Then a 10 years old kid with bruises said." Mr.  And mrs. Parter ur room is upstairs." Alec stomped to her and said." U fuxking bitch don't talk!" He then slapped her hard and a tear dropped. I ran up to her and asked." Baby whats ur name?" She didn't answer. But soon she answered bc alec glared at her. "M-my n-name is crystal." Then i walked up to alec and kicked him in the area and screamed." Why would u abuse a kid." He then shot back." Bc we couldn't find another omega!" I was soo angry that my fangs came out. Then i said with filled with love. "Baby im gonna adopt u ok?" Her face lit up and she hugged me."thx u soo much mommy!" I smiled. "Blake baby tell the guard to bring some food here and a cold water."

"Okay baby where are our rooms? And how does ur room look like?" She told me to follow her so i did she showed me her room and it was the same room where i lived.

I started crying to see how my kid had to live life. "Baby did u know that i lived there." She looked at me in shock and shook her head. "Ur gonna sleep with me ur new dad and ur siblings luke and layla!" She was soo happy and cried bc of happiness.

To be continued.....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN