Chapter seven

Ace POV

________one year later_______

Me and blake finally mated. I also have a tummy again but this time it is a girl. Im gonna call her layla. He was soo happy. Luke was already crawling! It was soo cute.

Blake woke me up and we started walking down to see wendy playing with luke. He giggled. "Luke come to mummy!" I said in a baby voice.

He turned to me and crawled up to me and i put him on my hip. "blake baby can u give me the baby food and baby bottle?" I asked. He ran up to me with vampire speed and gave me the things i needed.

'Hey ace im excited for our baby!' My wolf said. ' me too mary(ace's wolf) i wonder if she will be full vampire or hybrid like luke?' I said. She nodded in agreement. I didn't even notice blake feeding luke. They looked soo cute together. My water broke once again and i screamed." BLAKE! BABY! COMING OUT!" Chloe took luke and they all teleported me to the vampire hospital.

__________ after birth_______

"Ugh i will never ever wanna give birth again!!" I screamed in my pillow. Blake smirked with layla in his hands." You know u said that we can have so many babies i want." He said. " but i was just joking back there and do u wanna give birth?!" I said in a higher voice. He looked scared and i smirked.

"Mrs parter mr parter. A pack needs help they are really weak. And the pack is sunshine pack." With that he walked out. I cried and blake comforted me. He is the best comforter. I cried in his chest while he said." They'll regret what they did to u we will make u a badass with babies!" I laughed.     We went home with a new baby and fell.

________two days later________

It was time to leave and help that fuxking pack. Today was the day. I had to look like a badass so i took my favorite clothes

 I had to look like a badass so i took my favorite clothes

Ace clothes ^^

I was looking like a gangster just with babies. I put layla in this baby thing

I put the thing on with layla and we were ready to go!

________some hours later_______

We arrived and it didn't change just some holes and blood on the floor.

We walked in and everyone gasped. Then the 'luna' of the pack walked up to me and said." What are u doing here?!"

To be continued....

How is this story so far?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN