Chapter 1: Decision

Arman khan

The screeching of alarm woke me up from my slumber. My disorientation faded when I looked at the person who is sharing my bed. Or rather whose bed I was sharing. My angel, my soul mate Sarah.

After the passionate night I couldn't leave her bed and stayed at her place. This always made her happy and her happiness is what matters most to me. So I often stayed here. My parents had no objections since they loved Sarah. And my brother Arham treated Sarah like his sister.

Life is good, and staying the night with Sarah always left me in good mood. I just want to stay beside her and spend the rest of my life with her. Her dark hair, brown eyes, pouty red lips, and her figure never failed to diminish the fire I had for her.

It's been seven years now. I met her when I was 21 and doing my MBA in hotel management, she was my classmate. There wasn't any cliche start. We just met, shared notes, had study dates, found many similarities and decided to date. And that was the best decision I ever made. Since then we are together.

Now when I am working for my father in our hotels, she decided she would rather be a model than do the buisness. I always wondered why she did the hotel management.

Sighing I got up from the bed, covered her naked body with the blanket and decided to start my day early. By the time I came out of shower and I smelled pancakes and coffee. That immediately put a smile on me.

I got dressed and went directly to the dining room, saw her sitting on the table, dangling her long sexy legs and sipping coffee from her favourite Cinderella mug. She always called me her prince charming.

"Good morning darling, I don't know what is more delicious the breakfast or you!"

With that I made my way towards her picked her up, sat her in my lap and started nipping on her neck. She rewarded me with the most beautiful moan.

"And I don't know what is more pleasurable coffee or your kisses."

"Ummmm. You know it's always my kisses, and sex which makes you moan louder."

"Well I can't argue with that. So shut up and kiss me properly".

"Yes, mam."

And our kissing was interrupted by the ringing of my phone,

"Sorry babe, I have to take this. Why don't you be a darling and serve me my breakfast till I finish talking to Arham?"

"Sure Hun. Say hi to Arham and tell him to join us for dinner sometime with Manha."

"Of course I will. He loves your cooking."

With that I answered the call.

Hello bro.

Hey, Bhai! Where are you?

I am at Sarah's. What happened?

You need to come home immediately.

Why? What happened?

Look I can't explain you everything on phone. Just come home ASAP.

Alright. I just have some work at office. Let me finish it and join you.

Yea, sure. And don't tell Sarah anything. She will be worried.

Yea. I won't. She said hi. And invited you and Manha for dinner.

I would love to but not now, Manha is having her exams. So may be next weekend?