Chapter: 7 part 2

*Armaan*

As soon as I opened the text on WhatsApp my world crashed. There were atleast 15 different photos of Sarah with different models, some were of her kissing, some of them were more intimate, liplocking, hugging, her lying on the bed in lingerie with a male model on her top, biting her lip.

I couldn't see anymore. My vision clouded. I was filled with confusion, hurt, breathing became difficult, I could feel my stomach churn, the delicious dinner I had just now tasted stale now, and I almost puked it back.

My confusion transformed to anger. I could feel Iliyana sensing my mood and trying to approach me. I cannot have it. I need to get away from her, from this damn place. I need to think clearly. I tried to control my raging emotions as much as I can.

"I need to go, some urgent matter has come up. We cannot complete the desert. Is it okay?"

"It's okay. You go ahead. I will clear the bill and go home. Call me."

That was enough for me, I didn't answer her back. I left the hotel in hurry. I knew Iliyana isn't a drama queen. And she won't feel bad for my behaviour. Sometimes I feel like she's too independent for her own good.

I had no time to waste. I had to call her. I drove my car in haste to a near by cliff. It was deserted and serene, the kind of place I needed. So different from the storm brewing inside me. I came out of the car, dialed her number.

At first she didn't answer it. Must be busy kissing someone. I thought bitterly. I kept calling, after 7-8th time she answered. She spoke so quietly as if she's busy in meeting or something. But nothing mattered anymore.

"Ary! What's wrong with you? I am busy right now. If I don't answer your call at once understand I cannot answer and speak. I will call you later."

"Where the hell are you!?"

"What's wrong with you? Why are you talking to me like this?"

"I asked you a question Sarah. Where the hell are you? Who are you with? And don't lie to me! Or help me you don't want to see my anger. Now shut the fuck up and answer to my questions.

Either you come out from wherever you are and talk or stay there and suffer my wrath. Both the cases I am least bothered now."

After few seconds I could hear the door opening and closing and this time when she spoke she was calm and a little scared. Good.

"Ary what happened? You are scaring me!"

"Who were you with Sarah?"

"That's not important. Tell me what happened baby!. Did you miss me like I missed you?"

"Don't change the bloody subject and answer me seriously! You damn woman! And don't you dare lie to me?"

"Ary... I was with this new manager I met during shoot who promote models. He is very good at his work. I want to work with him. So I was discussing stuff with him."

"This new manager of yours happen to have blonde hair and grey eyes Sarah?"

"Yes. How do you know that Arman? Am I been followed?"