Chapter 3: Meeting

Picture of Ilyana and her dress ☝☝☝

*Iliyana*

After my emotional break down, dad told me how Khan's buisness has suffered a huge loss, and dad has agreed to help them if they accept his offer.

"Dad, I don't believe that this is the only reason you approached them?"

"Hahaha! I can't fool you. I see... Yes darling you are right. Khan's has got good hotels. They are at their peak, they have made their name with hard work and struggles. This is the only bad investment they made, this can be their downfall.

You know me I appreciate good work. The grandparents khans, Rehman and Sana. I know them. They are good people. I admire them and their family. I always wanted you to marry in a big family. And I have a soft spot for these two boys. But both of them fell in love at early age. And stayed faithful. Away from scandals. Khan's rule with emotions. Which can be both good and bad things.

At first I wanted to ask for Arham, but I heard he is ruthless. And I wasn't sure if he is good for you. Arman is a safe choice Ili. I can rest in peace, knowing you will be cared in a big family. He might not love you now Honey, but give him some time, he will. No one can not love you.

Wish your mother was here, to have this talk. I feel guilty, you had to grow up by yourself. My once happy family is destroyed. I have only you. All that matter to me is your happiness. You will be happy in their house.

Sarah, the ex_girlfriend of Arman is not what she looks like. I know her family.  In a way we are not only saving their buisness, we are also saving one of their Son.

I hope you won't get me wrong and think that I am making this decision in haste. I too had arrange marriage and I found love in it. I am sure you will too. My beautiful and wise Ili."

"No dad. I don't. I know you and I trust you. If you think he is good for me, then he must be. And I did background check on him.

I am happy with the image he has maintained. As long as he doesn't cheat and embarrase me I don't have any problem marrying him.

You got lucky that you found love dad. I am not sure, if I ever feel that amazing feeling. All I expect is care, loyalty and some content in life."

"You have grown up now. You never fail to amaze me, you are so mature and too good. Mark my words you will find the love you deserve one day. You will feel all the happiness and bliss of love. You deserve all and more."

"Thank you dad."

"Oh, I have invited them tomorrow. You can meet them. And I am deciding to do some buisness with them. They have got some good properties. Why don't you take care of this matter. This will keep you occupied and you will have more things to talk about.

Even though you are a spitting image of your mother, you have inherited my nature. I know after few minutes you will get bore and feel awkward."

"Ha ha ha, very funny! But yes, I can scout some of their properties and think of something."

"So off you go now, you need some beauty sleep. I can't have you looking like panda tomorrow in front of the guests."

"Please, we both know, no matter what I do I still look beautiful!!"

"And modest too."