*Gardenias*

Final chapter

Dahyun's POV

It's been awhile since Sana and I had our first kiss on Christmas and we've been dating for a while now. But there's still something she doesn't know about. It's kinda embarrassing so I've been putting off telling her. Although, I really do want to tell her.

So that brings us to now. I'm standing, shaking while waiting for Sana to arrive at the flower shop. I nervously play with my hands, as they become sweaty. The bells on the door ring and my head snaps up.

"Dahyun!" She squeals running up to my desk. "What did yo wanna talk about? I'm all ears!"

"Well....uh I just wanted to tell you about some of the flowers I gave you. Uh maybe it'll help with an art assignment...or something." I stuttered. I handed her a bouquet of gardenias and a note book. "So yeah, the book has all of the meanings of the flowers a gave you."

She gives me a warm smile and opens the book.

Sana POV

I flip open the book to the first page.

Purple lilacs: First love

Blue irises: Admiration

Amaryllises: Hope

Gardenias: Secret love

I feel tears start to form at the sides of me eyes. I look up and cup Dahyun's face with my hands. Placing a light kiss on her lips I run my fingers through her hair.

"Thank you...I'm so happy!" I smile

"Me too!" She says

Wowoow the end. I'm sorry I had to cut this story so short I just wasn't passionate about it any more but if you're still interested in my writing than you can check out my new Wenrene (Wendy and Irene from red velvet) fic  . I'm super excited about it please go check it out!!