chapter 1

Authors POV

"Where is that idot nerd" he says to himself. Kacchan is at home, he lives by himself.  He's
an a adult now so him and Deku grew up to be hero's . Kacchan invited Deku over because they planned to watch a movie together,  he then texted "where the fuck are you" he heard the doorbell ring finally. 

Kacchan's POV
I swung open the door and grabbed deku and threw him in and slammed the door shut. (listen I know I said him, that's because kacchan doesn't know she is a girl) damn it deku if you were gonna be late text first instead of wasting my precious time. "I'm sorry Kacchan I was caught up with something important you're right I should of sent a text but I'm here now so let's watch the movie yeah."  You're so lucky I am not in a shitty mood cuz I would've been kicked your ass. The threat and the so called anger behind it  was all just a facade that I put on so he doesn't find out my secret. That I love him. To me it doesn't matter the gender he is still deku and for that reason I  love him, I'm just bad at expressing my emotions without cursing and throwing basically a tantrum so I yell,tease, and taunt him. Especially for his girly looking features. Whatever deku just don't be late and make me almost 30 minutes for your broccoli looking ass. He giggles and agrees to not make me wait again. We both sit on my couch a press play on the movie.

sorry it was so short

love k,